Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
I see no mint juleps or white cotton suits. I can't imagine the Hon. Mr. Sessions will stand for such a lack of decorum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

No Butt Stuff posted:

I hope Trump sends a messenger in with the "you're fired" memo.

*a giant TV screen lowers down behind Sessions and tunes into CNN*

Wolf Blitzer: Breaking news - President Trump has fired Attorney General Jeff Sessions...

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mind_Taker posted:

He'll answer exactly 3 out of Kamala Harris's 5 questions.

Harris is salivating over the thought of Sessions saying something racist/sexist/both to her. She'd be president in eight years, tops.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

fishing with the fam posted:

Did he say as far as the lord allows him?

"If I am not part of the Master Race, may God put me there. If I am, may God so keep me."

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Puh-puh-puh-perjury tiiiiime.:toot:

"Detestable lie," lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

Man I'm thrown, and I don't know what to do, guess I gotta perjure part 2 of my Jeff Sessions

This is beautiful. Today will have been a productive day, regardless of how this hearing goes.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Kaddish posted:

Sessions won here

Phew, good, we can know conclusively that Wyden has won the exchange, folks.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

are you watching the same hearing? Sessions looks horrible here.

He's a really, really bad troll. He pulled the same poo poo in the Comey hearing thread.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oracle posted:

He sounds like a right-wing caricature of a liberal unfortunately.

To the public at large, perhaps. But they're not the key audience here. The intelligence community is.:getin:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Hi Joseph Cotton.

You asked if anyone has heard of a plotline as crazy as this.

I have, because I have a basic knowledge of American political history. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Yeah, Sessions lashing out at Wyden is the clip that's getting played the most, from what I'm seeing.

e: Schiff is on CNN. Talking about taking "whatever steps necessary" to "compel" Sessions to answer the questions that he so stolidly dodged today. He's referring to holding Sessions in contempt. That would be fun to see.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jun 13, 2017

• Locked thread