Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

No Butt Stuff posted:

you'd think if the policy was going to be used by you to not answer questions, you'd know if they were written or not.

If you're gonna drop a reason like this a few times a minute, you drat well better have the name of the rule written down right loving next to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

I love that sessions keep trying to get the last word in after someone dunks on him.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

youre telling me the leader of the DOJ never loving ONCE asked about the russians loving with the election?

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

I hope we get a WWE poster mock up of this hearing with King, Heinrich and Wyden putting the smack down on sessions.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

what the gently caress is doing on all of a sudden?

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

twitch also has a stream for some reason (hide chat as always) https://www.twitch.tv/news

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

So happy i voted for harris right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

SoSimpleABeginning posted:

Can someone explain the significance of getting Sessions to admit that he is invoking Executive Privilege?
The only person who can is the President

• Locked thread