Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I thought they said the fresh start at the FBI was agreed upon at like, inauguration? But he's saying he now made the decision himself later on or something and sent out the letter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Do you recall anything important in your duty as Attorney General?
No

Could you talk at length about some ambassador you met who knew something about Alabama maybe?
Why yes, it was 9:34PM and the wind was drifting south-southwest...

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Gonna waste 2 minutes defending this AG without asking a question because I'm here for a fair and balanced hearing.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

"Have you maintained this recusal?"

"Well I never actually did my job to begin with so technically I've been recused for well beyond that time!"

Amazing.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

No Butt Stuff posted:

SO YOU ARE INVOKING EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE

Yeah no poo poo, jesus this is infuriating

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I don't recall that...

...at this moment.

What even?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Aww gently caress not McCain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

I'm very concerned by Russia's hostile foreign policy even though I never asked for any sort of briefing regarding their interference in our election.

I'm very concerned but not enough to do literally anything, even if it's my job.

• Locked thread