Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
repeating
Nov 14, 2005
He can't sit still for more than 1 second and his facial expressions are all over the place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

repeating
Nov 14, 2005
Fiddling with poo poo on the desk like "hmm is this paper? yes, this is a piece of paper. hmm"

repeating
Nov 14, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

Little early for that water chug.

And another

repeating
Nov 14, 2005
Boom here it goes "i do not remember. "I am not aware of russia" "i have no recollection" "that's irrelevant." "i have no knowledge" "the mere suggestion i participated in collusion is a DETESTABLE LIE"

repeating
Nov 14, 2005

Jaxyon posted:

Not able to stream right this moment but I want somebody to get this guy on record about how serious the Russian interference with the election was.

"it would be an extremely serious thing which i would take very seriously. but it never happened."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

repeating
Nov 14, 2005
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN, I SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE.

• Locked thread