Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

I'm not a music guy, art is my bag but being creative to me is filling your brain up with useless crap and letting it bang together till something interesting combines.

Like man I like drum and bass and I like Mongolian throat singing, I wonder if I could make both together work?

Or just go loving ham on your program of choice, get a bunch of weird and brutal samples together and then force them to make something worth listening to.

That's often how I compose an interesting drawing. I layout some pleasing geometric shapes and then force whatever I want to draw into said shapes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoneMonkey
Jul 25, 2008

I am happy for you.

Crazy Achmed posted:

Well, it's not exactly drum & bass but these guys are a blast to see live.

Holy gently caress this so awesome and actually totally up my street!

• Locked thread