Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I'd love to see more Janna. She's wonderfully chilled. Also totally agree on Jackie, she hopefully can remain good friends with Star & Co.

In fact, all of the classmates are entertaining. Especially when Star took them on the Magic School Bus trip from hell. I prefer them to the peasants of Mewni.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I personally don't find Ludo that interesting. In fact I haven't been a big fan of a lot of the Mewni stuff unfortunately.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
So, I've not had a chance to watch the last two weeks of Star, but I'm having no luck finding it. Nothing on :filez: and it seems you can't watch on Disney XD's website. Any ideas, goons?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

galenanorth posted:

The stickied comment on each /r/StarVStheForcesofEvil/ episode discussion is usually very helpful

Thank you, I never expected something good from a Reddit page for this show.

So the finale! The fight between Meteora and Marco's team went on a bit long. Along with the Magic Dimension stuff, really could have been shortened as we've seen it before.

I think I'm more interested in seeing how Eclipsa changes up the next season. But I still want more Earth, in particular Janna and Jackie Lynne joining in.

Also, was Tom in a Fire Nation outfit?

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
This seems right.

Looking forward to this, but generally I wasn't a fan of spending all this time in Star's dimension.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
A bit late, but finally watched the finale. Eh? So.. all the realms merged or is there now like some inbetween world with everything mixed? It's really unclear.

And at the school did we ever see anything again from the Teacher turned Troll?