Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Mraagvpeine posted:

One thing is a little unclear to me. Was the whole reason why Toffee screwed over everyone and magic itself simply to get his finger back?

I am guessing he will revive again as he is supposed to be immortal then we will find out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Awwww, Tom's mom is adorable.

I can only imagine how she goes about her routine of tormenting the souls of thousands.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also surprised the opening did not change at the end with Toffe and Ludo both gone.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I would not say she is the most rational. But they are all bad.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I like Kelly. Kind of surprising how much her role expanded.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

If that first part is facetious, you should use something more obvious than a :shrug:. Poe's Law and all.

The Mewmans couldn't have been American settlers in California. Eclipsa is over 300 years old and the Butterfly Kingdom was well established in her time.
There would have to be more wells or some other shenanigans.

Maybe time does not match up. Anyway from the sound of it the Whole MHC was in on the frame Eclipsa plot, they just let Rhombulus take the fall when it failed, then made another plan right away.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah the only thing that seems to qualify someone for being a monster is living on Mewni and not being rich. The weird creatures from other dimensions that would totally be considered Monsters on Mewni but aren't are another example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Macaluso posted:

It seems weird that they had Heckapoo just like, stop existing and be totally cool with that, instead of just... I dunno having her flame go off and then just become mortal.

Well why would she live when Ommitraxus and Rhombulus did not and they all share the same origin.