Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Corte posted:

So I'm caught up and going through one of my oh so predictable bouts of ennui after having no more episodes to watch. Anyone have a recommendation for something in a similar vein? I've watched Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra.

All the cool guys who came into Korra for season 3 and 4 moved on into Netflix's Voltron and that's solid with two season so far, though it's way more sci-fi than SU or AT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

This loving show is aces. What an amazing set of episodes. Rambling because immediately after i saw it, Smash 4 finals in whcih another cool magic lady, Bayonetta, tore apart teh baddies live on Disney XD.

-Moon's characterization is excellent, just seeing how differently she deals with things and how they push the overall state of the world into a negative is great.
-The buildup for eclipse is super cool.
-Star is amazing, and when the time came for soup, i was pretty much in tears. She's so loving cool. Super Mewnie Butterfly 3 is dope as hell.
-Got good laughs at Marco's side of the story. Studying communications lead me to relate too much lol.
-I love Ludo
-Can't wait to see where the Mewman and Monsters go, hopefully something positive happens thanks to thsi whole thing.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

http://hug-bees.tumblr.com/post/167321996807/kristengish-fun-fact-at-the-end-of-sophomore

:allears:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

So, the girlfriend and I just binged from Butterfly Trap all the way to the season finale. Insane trip, I love this show. Can't wait to see what kind of political drama comes next season with the wild status quo.