Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
It's in the episode where the Reform School Headmistress returns

Marco needs a copyright lawyer, I think he's getting shafted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Madurai posted:

The previews are definitely making my hopes of a Marco-light season seem less likely.

I mean he is the deuteragonist, it would be weird if he didn't show up much.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I like the tadpole with the really buff legs, I hope it was the one who was late to develop :3:

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

This really reminds me of It Hurts! and I love everything about it.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

Macrame_God posted:

It just now occurred to me that both this and Game of Thrones are having their series finale on the same day. Funny how that happened.

I'm also genuinely curious as to which one is going to have the more satisfying conclusion.

Given the reactions I've been seeing on twitter, I think the smart money is on Star vs