Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Sophism posted:

While I wouldn't necessarily reroll for a 5* without all the bonus SQ we had at launch, I'll always recommend rerolling the guaranteed 4* tutorial roll if you came out of it with a Siegfried or Stheno.

Those were literally my only two 4-stars until welfare Scathach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Traveller posted:

Seems like the game is bugged, look out when claiming mission rewards.

Bring on the consolation quartz

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Compendium posted:

That's not what the extra 100+ quartz I got for doing all the strengthening quests tells me

better start genuinely desiring some 3* craft essences to throw off the desire sensor

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

Yeah. Keep saving and remember that Rate Up Is A Lie unless you have a ton of SQ to throw, and even then it's no sure thing.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Retweet for Ramses

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ChronoReverse posted:

So once I get the CE from the lottery, do I just reset? As in, are all the other goodies stuff that repeats?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ChronoReverse posted:

I see, so draw until the grand prize and apples are cleared then it doesn't matter as much.

depending on your luck you'll probably end up clearing the whole thing out trying to get the CE and apples anyway because the game knows that's what you want and it's a dick that way

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Got Jack off a single ticket roll before Halloween and my gacha luck is still borked with mapo tofu rolls so I guess I'll save up for Merlin or whatever

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

I had a ticket roll randomly go from silver to gold which ended up being Jack so I'm pretty sure my gacha luck is going to be bad civilization for a good while

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

Indeed. The care and feeding of your new daughterfu is very important. Perhaps one day Roman will let us rayshift to a mall with a Gap Kids.

I got Nursery Rhyme about the same time so at least Jack has a buddy

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Welp I'm pretty boned for pages for the foreseeable future since I rolled Merlin then got Sanzang and Helena off the guaranteed banner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

YggdrasilTM posted:

My starters were Stheno and Siegfried.

Same