Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
is there like a prereg or anything for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
is 5* Vlad worth investing those stat boosting thingies into, im a complete dunce @ this

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
I got like 4 of the ECs that boost NP by 60% to start. I know it's only a 4* but I assume they're still real good?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
is there any way to make the (8) go away on the Singularity select screen? I assume its just telling me I got 8 Free Quests but I already cleared them all except the lvl 40 one so stop telling me I have things to do game. stop lying. stop the lies

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
why reroll for anyone at all when you get mash for free

mash is a good girl.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
is there a resource on team building? like "hey if you got this unit use these units with these skills to make the most of it" or just like popular team combos or something

there seems to be a lot of units, lots of skills, lots of CEs and its kinda hard for a complete newbie to keep track of what they should be working towards

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
this changes everything

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
I'm scared to do the 40 AP quest since all my decent cards seem to be Berserkers and they'd all die too fast :(

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
If I got Vlad III, is there a good Synergy 4* pick when that happens to get for him? I already have d'Eon

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
since there's paid quartz and free quartz, are there some super rate-up gachas that can only be spun with paid quartz, like guaranteed 5* ones or something?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
How does leveling curves work with Ascensions? If you got an S-wave type curve is it like 15 bad lvls/15 good/15 bad/15 good etc etc taking into account Ascensions/Grails?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
When a CE says 'Increase ____ Card Effectiveness' is it only damage or does it also like increase NP generation if its for Arts cards?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Vengarr posted:

They'll let anyone be a Heroic Spirit these days.

But for real, how do you become a Heroic Spirit without a legend/myth? I thought you had to do more than simply perform great deeds, you had to somehow exceed human limits.

So George Washington could skate by because he cut down a cherry tree once.

pretty sure george washington was 12 stories high so he qualifies

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
finally got enough exps to ascend my Vlad, feels good even though the Def Up skill doesn't seem all that useful? unless its a high % at high skill lvls or something

nvm i see it eventually gets upgraded when we get his interlude

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
thanks friend gacha for enough cu chus in a single 10 pull to max the NP of the one i had

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
so according to AX Gilgamesh is coming 'soon'

its been said hes really good and worth rolling for but why specifically?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

I wish I had known Stheno was poo poo because when I saw Vlad + 4* and a bunch of 4-5* CEs I just stopped... Should have kept going :v Already spent some $ for account recovery in the future so I'll keep at it but some of your guys' spare rolls make me regret :v

im running Vlad and I Ascended him once and he's sick nasty, especially if I get anyone that can boost up his NP gauge so I wouldn't be too upset with having him at least

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
whats so hard about Camelot and what should be done to prepare?

also from reddit for the new master missions:

Septem - Gaul: 3 times, 3 Divine, 3 Roman, 3 Servants, 9 AP per round, total 27 AP
Fuyuki - Unknown Coordinates X-F: 3 times, 3 Lawful, 3 Chaotic, 6 Servants, 6 AP per round, total 18 AP
Fuyuki - Unknown Coordinates X-E: 1 time, 1 Servant, 5 AP per round, total 5 AP

cheapest clear I think? 50 AP total

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
random question but are there any 3* or 4* CEs that are secretly keepers no matter what or anything like that?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Endorph posted:

There are plenty of decent 4* CEs and I wouldn't recommend deleting any of them.

will i need mutliple 4* def up ones because i have limit one maxed out already

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
just got Siegfried off a Single Pull, is there anything he is useful for?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i have d'Eon already for my saber i just thought maybe there was a tough dragon besides the one camelot thing

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
you could build a cu out of the mana prisms i got from burning him alive

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
now a single ticket gave me Altria (Alter) so you are forgiven for Siegfried, game

for general pairing with a Vlad and usually a Jeanne support buddy, would d'Eon or Altria Alter be better?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Compendium posted:

Depends on what you want. If you want to have more Arts cards during your team's phase, d'Eon would work well, if you want two hard hitters that a Jeanne support can protect, then have Saber Alter.

don't d'Eon and Saber Alter both have QAABB? Do they have different appearance weights or anything?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
What's the best daily/route to getting the 2nd Ascension on my Vlad?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Vengarr posted:

Can't be done. You can get one of the reverse scales from Fafnir during Orleans, but the only other drops are in Babylonia and in the daily quests we don't have yet.

oh, cirnopedia said it dropped from the Friday materials daily advanced, welpo

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
ticketed for Emiya since I already had Vlad for when i need to zerk off

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
here i am waiting for Tamamo so i can be cute + optimal w/ my boy triple V

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
has anyone had a reverse dragon scale drop yet

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
and right then i get a scale off the next dragon :v:

sup lvl 70 vlad

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

Lucky, was fortunate enough to get 4 dragons back to back but no wing drop. Are you running the max AP one?

yeah max AP one, took about 7 dragons total and it was my only one i got and I'm up to 11 dragons now; 0 foreign god heart drops from demons

MotU fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Jul 7, 2017

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

MrLonghair posted:

When will the EXP card set in the prism exchange store restock? :ohdear: Feels like it's been 24h by now

it will eventually be a monthly reset even though it says 1 Year; there hasnt been a date given when they goes into effect tho, but maybe August?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
goddamn 70 Vlad just mulches things its kinda ridiculous. I'm sure that'll change in short order with events but I wish there was an autobattle button right now

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Nate RFB posted:

Right, but then the Primary Effect (Damage %) for Excalibur should only be affected by its level, but in that chart it jumps up from 400% to 500% when the only that changed was the overcharge. Based on what has been said (and Artoria's wiki page itself) I think this is a typo and that they meant to have the first A++ row be level 1.
whoops read wrong, the first lvl 2 should be 1, thats a typo

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Endorph posted:

herc blasts through a lot of things, though later on he needs support like hans, shielder, etc.

but lemme put it this way: my team for the final boss of story mode in the jp version was waver/hans/support hercules/asterios/shielder/paracelsus (a later 3* caster with the ability to give guts to another party member), and the entire strategy was everyone else blocking bullets for hercules and shoving buffs down his mouth

is the story officially over in Japan? are they just adding like side story stuff now or something?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Cao Ni Ma posted:

The original story is done and now they are going through an interlude of sorts for the second big story arc

oh cool

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
so i have like 200 mana prisms and all the tickets/EXPs bought. should I save them for when they add future stuff or should i buy the Fous for POWERFUL MASH

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
is there any reason to save friend points like a FOU FEST or something like that where we get better poo poo out of the FP Gacha? I get like 4k-6k a day right now so idk if I should hoard them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Argas posted:

Events always throw out a 3-star CE that gives some sort of benefit in the event, like +1 event drops for the lowest tier of event currency, while the 4/5-star event CEs give the higher tier currencies. One of the standard tips is to get 3-4 3-star event CEs so you can build up a decent bit of currency right from the start of the event.

And those come from Friend Points? I assume it won't be an amazing drop rate since these things seem to pour in. I did 4 10 Rolls today and I already have 3600 more points

thx Vlad