Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

I look forward to saying I will reroll but actually not rerolling more then maybe once or twice before succumbing to fatigue and taking the Julius Caesar the game throws in my face.

e: Basically me

Arianya fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Jun 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

In semi-interesting news, the FGO US Facebook page is soon to hit 50k likes, which as part of their launch campaign means more free quartz and "Big News"

Part of me suspects this Big News was originally meant to be the release date, but I suppose we'll see.

Arianya fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jun 21, 2017

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Game isn't even out in the West yet and already the Waifu Wars have begun.

It's hell we're walking into, isn't it?

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Is there a list somewhere of what Servants will be summonable at launch (assuming the same pool as when FGO launched in JP)?

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

Post link to comics

http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/comic.php

Note that if you care about the plot, theres some spoilers for Fuyuki and later on for other things.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

My understanding is a lot of this translation had to be run by Type-Moon for approval, so cringey translation is probably as much if not entirely on them as it is on Aniplex.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

I'm glad Medea is good statwise because I already ascended her

Whats a good use for a 4* who I have no interest in ever using? Burning seems inefficient, but wasn't sure if using them to enhance another servant of the same class was a good idea or wasteful.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

For those not aware, theres a button in your party setup screen called "Line Up"

The main benefit of using this is that you can choose whether the support is fielded with your initial three, like so

So if your friends are all fielding lvl 1 Mashu, you don't have to take her along.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

I need Gil on my team so that he can be :perfect:

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

My support line up is an Artoria and a real Cu away from being F/SN compliant

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Does Roman's nendo come with a MagiMari headband and glowstick

Because if not whats the point

e: Oh its just a figma not a nendo

Yawwwwwn

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Gil just announced to be dropping tommorow. :gonk:

Prepare your wallets, mongrels!

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Pierson posted:

If anyone finds a reliable-updated place for the APK can they post it? Dumb EU plebs can't update automatically as usual. Just got kicked out of a mission and told to update. :(

Download QooApp, its like the play store but for FGO

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Vengarr posted:

A max-level Kaleidoscope boosts Attack by 2,000 points. (You will never get a max-level Kaleidoscope)

I just know that if I roll again on Gil I'll end up with another keido :negative:

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Its a shame the Spiritron Portrait CE is so trash, it'd be cute to equip the matching CE on the respective Servant.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

This game is stupid and I hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Came back after a while not playing, hit up the guaranteed 5* banner and got Vlad, like the only character on the entire banner I wasn't interested in :negative:

I also hit up the davinci banner a couple of times but got nothing much of note.