Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
People has videos of using only lower stars free/easy to get servants to beat the hardest mission the game can throw at you. It does need a little luck and good planning to pull it off.

Basically, this game have no pay wall and the five stars only makes thing easier than necessary for anything.

You will have the chance later to power up your lower star servant into five stars with a lower stat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Compendium posted:

I'm interested in how the English version is going to look GUI wise and how they're gonna handle the voiced dialogue in game.
The np title area will be removed for sub.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

They also give out a lot of those energy recharge apple during event. I have 500 enegy bar worth or apples sitting in storage Or about 70000 extra energy for my lv with 40 being the highest mission cost.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

F/go used to be very lax with the emulator, but after people cracked it for emulator, some people cheat by editing the script to make their servant do like 100x damage in mission. So we got to this hard to crack state now.

No one managed to crack the info so far, so we can't get the exact stats value of newer servants.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nate RFB posted:

Presumably other things like MC gender would get carried over too, right?
You can change your gender anytime.

quote:

Also what was the story with the "free?" Saber Lily people are apparently going to have access to? Would that come out of the prologue too?
It will be given to all early player for maybe the first week or two. If we aren't getting it immediately, they will mail her into your in game mail later.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The registration could also be signing up on a website like the Chinese version.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

UchihaHirou posted:

When does the guaranteed 4* roll occur? Before or after the prologue? If before the prologue, should we be playing through the prologue regardless of the results from the guaranteed roll to get the extra roll?
It is limited to 4* only roll. That should be before the prologue? It's been two years...

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The 4* for that is only limited to a pool of few chosen servants, but they are pretty/very good.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nate RFB posted:

Is that this?
Yes, it might not be a guarantee 4*. The JP side have a event to let us pick from a list of 4*, then i guess they did change it to guarantee 4* for newer players?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

You might want to go with whatever 4-5* you got and build a team around it.

I got berserker a lot, so I end up with berseker taunt team that wins everything.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

NRVNQSR posted:

Does the way you get the game change what you need to do to piss away money on Saint Quartz? Other than the Android/iOS difference obviously.

Actually, that's another question: Can bind codes move accounts between Android and iOS?
Same as other game with buying quartz.

You can switch between android and IOS, I did it before.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The current meta for damage dealing servant needs one of following three to be good: stargen, np charge speed, or damage.

Servant that can do two is top tier, and those who can do all three is op.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

BL posted:

So at the Aniplex booth I inquired into why they went with weird romanizations like "Altria" rather than "Artoria" and apparently all romanizations have to be approved by the people on the Japanese side so that's why they're weird.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jun 22, 2017

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Bro before waifu.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Endorph posted:

i rated stheno higher because stheno at least has camelot, while marie has basically no scenarios where she shines outside of being a 4* body in the rider class
Let me tell you about this marie solo on current challenge quest

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Gorgon eternal charm stun team is totally a thing... for some solo boss battles.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I have a feeling that america servant might be available for july 4

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Lili can clear exp wave with the prana burst, but not really useful outside of np blast.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

4* lancer is very rare for a long time (about chap 10, in which they release a poo poo ton of lancer) and there's only 2 more 5* lancer around chapter 3-ish.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Yeah, they are good for the whole game.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

MonsieurChoc posted:

They announced Avicebron?

No.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

That remind me, Apocrypha anime premiere on july 2.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

There is top tier, and then there's overworked tier for waver.

Zhunge Liang totally sees this coming lol

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Game is up.

Edit: nvm

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Here's the countdown timer

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Kaleidoscope is one of the best ce in game. I would treat it as rolling a five star servant.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

cheetah7071 posted:

Fortunately it's pretty fun and I'm looking forward to a Nasuplot that isn't as bad as Extella.
First and second singularity is written by other writer at launch. Prologue is from Nasu. From third singularity onward, that's where they realize the game is making money and people like it enough to get the staffs really fired up. Scrit size double or tripled and new feature and fix where chuck out by the day.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jun 26, 2017

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Edit: double post

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

MotU posted:

I got like 4 of the ECs that boost NP by 60% to start. I know it's only a 4* but I assume they're still real good?
Unless you bother to max out four copies of that blue crystal 3* card that gives 50% charge.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Tired Moritz posted:

...why does cucu caster complain about not being a lancer so they can beat saber if saber >> lancer?
As the MC said, "Are you an idiot?"

Edit: Serious answer: He won the grail war already, so that means he did beat the original saber. The reason he can't beat her now is because she got other servants to work for her. Gameplay wise, lancer CAN beat her because Protection of the wind is that good.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jun 26, 2017

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The good news is, when you hit that 1%, you have like 80% to get the rate up servant.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

AfroSquirrel posted:

Wasn't it 50%?
It feels like 80%...

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

There are people who got it on their first ticket. The RNG god is cruel. At least we will have guarantee 5* gacha at some point in the future.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

It's also the law to list out the % rate.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Close app is the only way.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I don't think the artist is capable of drawing any face beside saberface with his obsession.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The fast button appears during card selection.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Servant with three art cards. Spam np 24/7

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nate RFB posted:

Does Support Setup reset every day or something?
No, make sure you confirm it to save the new setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I finished the 40 ap on lv18 and i gain three level to 21.

Everything overflow with no limit.