Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

So this got posted in the Discord:

My CCC event :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Endorph posted:

and also how can lord el-melloi ii be in the game when nothing containing adult waver has been released in the us

UBW Epilogue.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Honestly, this all just makes me more and more worried for the future of the game. If all I wanted was to mash through battles and accumulate servants, I'd just play the JP game.

If they're just flat out not interested in doing the fun events and side content, they should just come out and say it instead of wasting all our time with a game that'll never have the interesting stuff I'm actually looking forward to.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Soylentbits posted:

I was at that panel and I just remember that they wanted the Kona Ace comic to be released before the event. Very little about CCC (I don't remember anything about CCC outside of them having licensing issues they needed to work out). They were prioritizing the same sort of experience that JP had though. Whoever wrote that text seems to be assuming a lot of things. Also the panel guy was just kind of an awkward dork who couldn't really answer many questions directly. He spent more time joking about rivers of salt and Gilgamesh than anything else. I frankly would take the panel with a grain of salt let alone a screenshot of text guessing about future events.

Well that certainly sets at least part of my heart at ease.

Honestly, even in its current state, I still really like the game, which is why I find it really easy to worry about it surviving the long haul, given how vast the JP to US mobage graveyard is.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Dr Pepper posted:

Isn't she one of the most popular Servants in the game?

Like, if you don't bust her out for a big milestone like that what would you put instead?

Five star Astolfo, Atalante, Mozart, Serenity, and summer Altera, obviously.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

RMZXAnarchy posted:

Especially since 1-2 stars only use 2-3 pieces for a single ascension.

Plus Interludes are fun and give me all those sweet profile infos that I like reading.

Where else can you have Caligula drape your room in Nero idol posters and respond to every line of conversation with praise for Rome? Or get repeatedly manipulated by Stheno into doing dumb poo poo?

Interludes are the best.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Not including Ember Hunting? That's really weird.

I guess it's fine, but goddammit I need exp.

edit: oh poo poo this means I can get those feathers I've been needing to cap out Waver :toot:

ACES CURE PLANES fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Aug 29, 2017

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Quetzadilla posted:

Threw a ticket at waver and pulled...Jeanne? I mean cool but I'm dudes only. Threw 20 more rolls and got nothing except 1 kaliedo which is cool.

Anyone have the problem I do this week where the master missions are invisible in the list until you complete them?

Change your filter options.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

So is Jing Ke :colbert:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

what the heck is melty blood

The best T-M game.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

oath2order posted:

Oh right I've had atlanta literally since Day 1 and I never remember/care.

:mad:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Endorph posted:

if they wanted to reach deep into the bin they'd do a canaan event

I would whale so hard for a five star Canaan.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Ashsaber posted:

A Waver with Formalcraft? You are probably never leaving my friends list.

Well, I've got an LB Wavercraft if you want to use him now and again, just let me know your in-game name so I don't accidentally throw you out with the daily purges of non-goons that flood my requests :downs:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

I had a guy with a level 80 Waver/Gilgamesh combo that hadn't logged in in 20 days, but this would be a tradeoff I'd gladly make (assuming you still have open slots by the time you get my request).

I also have a Gil but he's stuck in the level 60 hell until Atalante is maxed. But you're added.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Pureauthor posted:

Sent out a bunch of Friend Requests to the people on the last couple of pages. Ingame name is Faye, ID 944020782. I bring Waver and a few other SRs to the table.

My list was full but I cleaned it up and sent a request

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Gloomy Rube posted:

I saw someone with a level 90 Altera, and from my recent life of having Altera, I know that there's nowhere do get those horseshoes you need yet, so did this guy just grail her or was there an event with centaurs or what?

You can't grail unless you've already hit max ascension, and there were horseshoes as a nerofest reward.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Endorph posted:

i love that the strongest np in the game is caesar's (robin hood's is strongest but his damage is conditional)

keep in mind that this is for na though, so ushi will take his crown

I'm curious how this chart would look if you included the JP servants too.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Lt. Lizard posted:

too silly for the game.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Endorph posted:

the only lame thing about them is that they didnt give us summer astolfo this year

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Also summer Altera

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Apocrypha gave us Atalanta and Astolfo, so it's good by me, regardless of anything else.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Clawtopsy posted:

why is marie the best?????????

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

:toot::toot::toot:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Now grail her to 100.

In time, I will. She and Melt will be the frontlines for sure.

Also I was happy I finally got the max ascension so I threw a ticket at the gacha. Got myself NP2 Altera now :toot:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Edit: goddammit I thought I was still in the cute thread

ACES CURE PLANES fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Sep 30, 2017

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

itshappening.jpg

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Actual drop rates, and you don't need to worry about getting spooked by two or three other classes if you're hunting monus or other big mats.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I dealt with final hector with a one turn NPBB from Altera with a full suite of buffs between Waver and Mystic Code

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

In NA, right now? The meta is just use whatever because we've got a lot of nice stuff available that leaves us way ahead of the difficulty curve.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

forget that

has he not seen chaos

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

again, I think you guys are clearly over focusing on a joke comment and need to chill.

I mean.

It's Gologle.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

EGSunBro posted:

Parvati is a 4* while Ishtar is a 5*. This is a grave injustice

It is.

Should've been a 0 star.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Still waiting on Nyanta to get an animation update.

It'll happen eventually.

I know it.

right

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/KaijiTang/status/920360085485862912

fuuuuuck

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

the_steve posted:

At least you have a good 5*
All I have is friggin Altera.

The pumpkin drops ARE some bullshit though.

But you've got the best five star in the US ver right now? :confused:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

the_steve posted:

My understanding was that she isn't all that great, as far as 5* goes, like, her NP buff is useful, but I thought that was as far as she goes.

That doesn't preclude being the best.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I tried doing a birthday ticket, since I can't justify dropping a 10-roll even for a birthday

Mephistopheles keeps haunting me.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Crasical posted:

Disappointing! Oh well.

I just recently started playing the game so I can't easily farm Vlad or Tamamo Cat so I'll give up on getting the CE's and just make sure I have the extra copies of Halloween Liz and all the ascension candy for her.

I'm sure I've got something that'll help you. Even if I have like nothing in the way of good event CEs.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Nitis posted:

You've reached the maximum amount of friends.

Yeah, I filled two spots with goons. Says you're on my list though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I've been ignoring my Gilgamesh to instead use and Grail my Atalante.

Tiers mean nothing.