Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

someday baal will post the new op and we'll have a consistent spoiler policy

I'm working on it!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I tried!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
i'm gonna try again

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

YggdrasilTM posted:

It's the only one fully made of existing words.

Beryl Gut is not a crazy name, though the romanization people were using of "Beryl Gat" back when these names were first being given to us was definitely much better. Daybit and Wodime's names hold a special place in my heart alongside Altria and whatever the gently caress Sola-Ui's full name is supposed to be for awful Type-Moon names that can go to hell.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Nrvnqsr Chaos owns though and tbh I genuinely like the name Kadoc Zemlupus even if I thought it was awful word salad when I first heard it

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Dec 27, 2019

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Nero

EDIT: Changing this to a link because I got a snipe

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Akuta is her family name, Hinako is her given one.

Though Hinako is written in katakana which is a little bizarre as it's definitely a common Japanese female name?

IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S DIFFERENT

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

how does it rank relative to the exciting new localization of Goldorf/Gordolf as Goredolf

Goldorf is better but I can live with it

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Expect the new OP within the next week or so. I'd have it up by now but I'm spending new years with my GG and BBTAG locals friends so I had less time to finish it up than I wanted.

It's big though, probably bigger than it should be

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also I got Guifei and Murasaki for my GSSR

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Welcome to Part 2 of Fate/Grand Order, hope you guys enjoy next year when LB4 takes 7 months to come out

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The new thread is up

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3908966&pagenumber=1#lastpost

I'll close this one after an hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I lied, goodbye thread