Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I'm excited for this. I needed a new time waster after I got burned out of fire emblem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Largepotato posted:

Tried this and loaded the english apk from reddit from reddit and it appears to work.

At least it gives the message saying FGO is still in preparation for its launch.

Link? I got the Japanese version to kind of load but I'm guessing I need a .ova for the English version.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I was planning on rolling for weaver but I might just stop on any decent 5*. I rolled for takumi in FEH and it took me a day and that was at 3%

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

On memu what do you use to browse a app's folders? I assume it's like fire emblem where I can just delete the user data.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I got altera so I can stop now. It was ~7 rolls so that's not too bad.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

...why does cucu caster complain about not being a lancer so they can beat saber if saber >> lancer?

Lancer is his main dummy

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Ok so I just started this and I have a few questions:

4) Do I need Mash in my party for story reasons or can I replace her?

Keep in mind she has 0 cost so I don't see a reason why she wouldn't be in your party early on where your tight on capacity.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Is there a good write up on CE yet?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Dumping some failed rerolls. all passwords are 1234

Most also have a few good CE and 3 stars I was too lazy to list.
------------------------------------
Elisabeth (4),cu (3), martha (4)

HMreC8HyRZ

-------------------------------------

Vlad (5), stheno (4), elisabeth (4)

ZjWkRyHVS6

-------------------------------------

2 berserkers (4), d'on (4), archer (4) (this one was so good I would have settled if I rolled any 5 star)

pGKVYVNJzJ

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Jeanne, Siegfried, and stheno

EPbQW4uX37

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Pureauthor posted:

I am friends with an endless tide of Lvl 1 Mashs.

Yeah I had to do a culling. Turns out a lot of people straight up never fill out their support slots.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

You can make mana prisms pretty easy by just selling silver xp cards. I spent the last few days running the 30 ap quest over and over and just burning the off class materials

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Will all the beginner quartz be up tomorrow? Because if I don't get him in 30 rolls I'm rerolling

I wouldn't have used up my summon tickets if I knew gil was 3 days away

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Freak Futanari posted:

Fair warning, Extella has really boring, drawn-out, monotonous gameplay, and the story is very phoned in, so enjoying it might be a difficult feat

I can't complain too much because I only paid $20 but man was Extella super disappointing coming off of dragon quest heroes and hyrule warriors.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Nothing on my main account or any of the 6 others I made yesterday but a single lancelot:suicide:

Finally getting herc makes it sting a bit less. I dumped the CE that increases np power by 40% so that should be fun

DrManiac fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Jul 6, 2017

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

After getting to play with gil from people on my friends list I'm cool with not having him. I finally got a account with waver so I'm saving up for Jeanne alter (because she's good???) or Tamamo (because she's my waifu from extra and also good)

Do they really change all the graphics in-game to be like the comic for aprilfools? that owns and seems like a massive waste of effort

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

So today's daily is the best way to get void dust right?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Nate RFB posted:

Also, a PSA to Herc owners: I might/probably am talking out of my rear end here, but NP-boosting CEs on Herc are not that useful IMO, because any turn that you are not using that Herc's Buster Card is a bad turn which means ideally he should almost never be boosting his NP unless by "accident" (bad shuffles that only give you his Arts card, he gets hit during an Evade turn, etc.). Stuff that boosts Buster performance like Limited / Zero Over is way better IMO.

I dumped that CE that increases his np by 8% every turn on him and that seems to do well. With waver I never have to use his blue cards to have nine lives up by the end of the mission.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Motto posted:

even better, the "free" bonus quartz that come with purchases are considered as such when it comes to the paid gacha; you have to either buy the 42 or 30 singles if you want to roll it.

That's dirty as gently caress considering the price jump means you'll have to pay $40 at minimum.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

So I should probably wait for the forbidden pages and eternal gears for waver's third ascension right?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Nerofest is starting the 25th.

The event CE looks baller for Heracles

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Does this event ever spit out octuplet crystals? That's the only thing holding me back from being able to ascend Hercules twice

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Vengarr posted:

Waver is so ludicrously powerful and useful at Ascension 3, my god. That third skill really makes a world of difference. And you don't even need your own copy since everybody and their mom has him.

...I sneaked a look at Merlin and :vince: 'd out of my chair. How did they let a character so broken make it in? The old joke that he was the author's self-insert has reached critical mass.

I'm one caster monument from this and it sucks. I wasted 5 golden apples thinking the 4 horsemen daily would drop one

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

when do you get caster monuments? Googling says friday but all I"m getting is gems.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

gently caress this game.

I'm going on the third week of not being able to ascend my waver because I can't get a single monument to drop.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Another 10 roll with nothing to show for it. I can't even remember the last time I got a 4*

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Welp 2 10 rolls an 12 individual ones with nothing but a few decent CE to show for it. My last non-welfare 4* was loving Marie months ago.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

They put up a banner for the next event which starts the 12th. This is the tamamo one right?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

5 10 rolls including 2 I dropped $25 on and still nothing , gently caress this game.

I swear to my luck has never been worse in a gatcha game.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Holy poo poo, I actually got what I wanted out of the gatcha in this game. I rolled jalter on my second 10 pull after using all 15 of my tickets.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Not a single person on my 50 plus friends list has any of the event ce set up which is weird.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I switched back to normal speed for the first time since launch and holy poo poo is the game glacial without double speed. It genuinely feels like the game is in slow motion. Even activating skills was a chore.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Since I've been playing this a year and I have a bit extra from holiday play I figured I try my hand at the guaranteed gotcha. I would have been happy with another waver, or Cuzillia, Drake, Jack, tamamo, or Nightingale. A 60% chance to get what I want.

I got vlad :suicide:. The game also faked me out with an assassin card 3 times in a row.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I'm glad they finally added the ability to actually see what items do before you buy them. With all the billions of CEs running around it gets confusing some times. Now if only they added a event filter so I could easily tell what CEs I should put into storage in case I need them later.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Yesss I got Merlin after 10 tickets and 3 10 pulls

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

How long is this event going on for? I still have basically all of the last singularity to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Omobono posted:

:hai: Pull for love, not for gameplay :hai:

I literally never get who I want when I roll for waifu reason*. But you can bet your rear end I get meta heroes pretty easy.

*except Jalter who's a waifu and meta

[e] It's pretty funny that the only thing holding back my merlin's skill is low level materials. I have dragon scales and hearts for days, but none of the low tier gems or pages or gears.