Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
The crux is that accounts can be traded around via bind codes, so if people are trying to go for something specific but get something else that's also nice but not what they want maybe they can coordinate with another.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
Those are two separate things and it'll be possible to get both the guaranteed 4* from beginner pull and a choose 4* later, but its all a toss-up for English version.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Speaking of that here's a list of the JP server's rate-ups/limited servants in order of appearance someone made;

quote:

Original Servant Rate-Up Release Order
------------------------
Gilgamesh - 1 month (won't be available again for 8 months!)
Altera - 2 months (won't be on rate-up until 15 months later)
Tamamo (Caster) - 3 months (won't be on rate-up for another year)
Sakata Kintoki - 3 months (7 months until available again)
Okita Souji - 4 months
Waver - 4 months (won't be on rate-up for 5 months)
Francis Drake - 4 months
Mordred - 5 months
Scathach - 5 months (6 months until available again)
Altria Alter - 6 months
Altria Lancer Alter - 6 months
Ryougi Shiki - 7 months
Brynhildr - 7 months (never again)
Nightingale - 8 months
Rama - 8 months
Amakusa - 8 months (won't be available for 8 months)
Waver - 9 months
EMIYA (assasin) - 9 months
Gilgamesh - 9 months
Jalter - 9 months (won't be available for 6 months)
Sakata Kintoki - 10 months
CuZerker - 10 months
Scathach - 11 months
Xuanzang - 11 months
Saberlot - 12 months
Minamoto - 12 months
Fuuma - 12 months
Altria Lancer - 13 months
Tristan - 13 months
Altria Archer - 13 months
Saint Martha (Ruler) - 13 months
Marie Ant (Caster) - 13 months
Tamamo Caster - 15 months
Jalter - 15 months
Amakusa - 16 months
Merlin - 17 months
Jaguar Man - 17 months
Gil Caster - 17 months
Ishtar - 17 months
Altera - 17 months
King Hassan - 18 months
Miyamoto Musashi - 18 months
MHX Alter - 19 months
Yan Qing - 20 months
Hijikata - 21 months

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Argas posted:

So do we all agree now that Mordred is the best saber now?

I will agree to that.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

As I recall Atalanta and Lancelot were not added until the Gilgamesh limited campaign and weren't there at launch, might be different for English though.

Same with Euryale and... someone else maybe.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

On the flip side Cu and Proto Cu are there for us from the beginning.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

I'm locked on to Saint Martha.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Please wait on Semiramis until I have a mountain of draws ready!

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

I'm glad everyone else will be rerolling for him so I can use them all as supports.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

I will be that one guy with a level 90 Proto Cu instead of regular.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

If someone really likes Marie I just pulled her twice along with a Heaven's Feel 5* CE.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

You can also rearrange the support slot to be in the back row if you want.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

ISIS CURES TROONS posted:

:toot: After a couple of hours of rerolling I got Jeanne (also Siegfried, ironically, who was my first 4-star in Japan too).

Vlad account, if anyone wants it:

Bind Code: 9TcehF2bEC
Password: 1111

Grabbed this, thanks! I may relist it depending on how things go.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Edit: nevermind.

Psiwri fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Jun 26, 2017

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Round 9 got me an Altria + Stheno account with no real notable CEs but hey, may as well throw it out there anyway;

pz8sHg2j68
altno8

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

drat, this one is tempting.... Lancelot Berserker, Emiya Archer, Atlanta.

How is Lancelot, I've never had him on JPN.

If you're not interested, I would be. Atalanta is a goal of mine. (Are you planning to do more than one account? Waver Herc is pretty good from earlier.)

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

ISIS CURES TROONS posted:

Vlad account, if anyone wants it:

Bind Code: 9TcehF2bEC
Password: 1111

Relisting this, it has cleared most of Fuyuki but has not finished it, also has Marie and Stheno as other gold servants, 25% arts CE, 60% starting NP CE

Bind: sbWP8d7wwW
Pass: vlord22

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

Sure! Hmu if you're still interested, I'll send you the code.

Sweet, I dropped you a line on Discord.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Sophism posted:

Just installed the English version and am currently going through the tutorial. I reached the point where the game let me do a free pull.

I got a 3* Alexander and a 4* Siegfried. Everything else was a Craft Essence, with the highest tier one being a Noble Banquet.

Is this a good pull? I'm not necessarily opposed to rerolling.

Reroll immediately.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

When can I expect Hector in this game? he's a cute

When the next chapter gets released which is... who knows how far away, hopefully less than it was on JP!

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

MotU posted:

When a CE says 'Increase ____ Card Effectiveness' is it only damage or does it also like increase NP generation if its for Arts cards?

Yeah arts boosts NP gen, quick boosts crit star gen, buster kinda loses out on that front.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

The second ascension doesn't change art.

Edit: And yes, class type matching is super important since it effectively doubles your HP and Atk when advantaged, or halves when poor.

Psiwri fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jun 30, 2017

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

The art changes on 1st 3rd and 4th ascension, and then there's the starting art.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Also all those poor reverse S curve servants that need all of their ascensions to get their stats.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

And with this are all the base servants

I'm gonna go back and clean up some of the previous entries I did and then prob move on to talking about future servants and some good ces

Just a nitpick, Vlad's attack and HP values are swapped.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

More like all 3*s and a debuff res 4* CE.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

:stare:

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Ain't nothing owned about having Jalter.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Captain Baal posted:

Prisma Cosmos is the 5* CE that drops with him too and it's a really good CE since it grants 8% NP charge for the party per turn and 10% when LB'd.

I am extremely certain that only affects the wearer not the party.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

How do rate ups work in F/GO? Is it still a 1% chance to get a 5* but if that 1% is rolled there is an increased chance that it is the rate up character? Or is that 1% chance itself increased?

The former, if you do roll the 1% for a 5* a rated up servant is I think, 60% likely to be drawn, while every other in the pool shares the other 40%.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Went in with 8 tickets hoping for proto cu, walked out with berserker lancelot instead.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Story unlocks like Nero *only* show up in the story gacha or during rate up, and not in limited banners. That's what I last knew anyway someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

If you mash kaleidoscopes together before you have like, six of them, prepare to be made fun of.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Got St Martha cause she's the best, also for that sick def shred and anti-buffs tech.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Asimo posted:

So! Help me out here because I'm an indecisive moron. Was content with the rerolled save I was messing with for the past few days, but on a whim I tried the original and finally got a 5* servant, even if it was Jeanne rather than Gilgamesh. :downs: Which presents a problem since I'm horribly indecisive and can't choose which one to go forward with... fortunately I did a good 15+ rerolls already and I'm sure not doing any more, so I'll be satisfied with the consensus here. Question is, which seems better? Listing the notable stuff, there's the first account...

Hercules, Emiya, Carmilla, Siegfried, Atalante
Caesar, Cu (Prototype), Medea, Robin Hood, Ushiwakamaru
Imaginary Around, Heaven's Feel, Divine Banquet x2, Verdant Sound of Destruction, Gandr, Gem Magecraft: Antumbra

And the second. Which notably, I haven't picked the free 4* servant yet.

Jeanne, Elizabeth, Carmilla, Lancelot, (???)
Caesar, Cu (Lancer), Cu (Prototype), Kiyohime, Medea, Robin Hood, Ushiwakamaru
The Imaginary Element, Iron-Willed Training, Verdant Sound of Destruction, Divine Banquet, Be Elegant x2, Gem Magecraft: Antumbra

Objectively speaking neither of these are super good with multiple 5* or whatever like folks willing to do a hundred rerolls get, but they both seem solid. Just, which is a better base? My instinct seems the second, but if so, which servant to go with it too?

Go with the second and pick herc or emiya for the 4*, imo.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Keep in mind that Herc isn't actually that great at this progress point in the game due to having the worst stat curve possible with reverse S.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

Is this the only time Gilgamesh is ever going to be available, or do these limited runs ever get reruns?

Gilgamesh shows up fairly often for a limited servant.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

DrManiac posted:

That's dirty as gently caress considering the price jump means you'll have to pay $40 at minimum.

You can mix some of the other deals but its not much better with a smaller bonus, pretty dirty either way.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

I'm late but Mozart is star attribute because of his third skill tbqh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

Dj Meow Mix posted:

Where are Phoenix Feathers? Didn't see a location for them on the drop chart.

They drop from amazons on the knight class monster daily.