Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

how to get tohsaka. will also accept mordred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whos cooler elizabeth or marie

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

now im gonna reroll for elizabeth or marie and then ticket the other

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I got Tamamo Cat and Stheno so if I can pick Elizabeth now I'm pretty satisfied

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

well i went through all of fuyuki before spending my 60 quartz and got nothing for it. is rerolling on ios as easy as deleting and redownloading the app?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

olga is a huge rear end in a top hat first actually

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i got two Formal Crafts and an Imaginary Around what u think?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

giving me a 5 star card with a false rin is very cruel

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

So 20 hours of rerolling I have managed to at some point acquire every 5* except Waver. Ideally I was really hoping for Waver and Jeanne but that never materialized. :(

My main frustrations was that Memu/FGO kept crashing. Particularly when trying to run 3 clients. 2 isn't much more stable. Also Memu doesn't run very well at all on my laptop. Didn't have my proper charing cable so my phone was only effective as a device for a few hours.

Then there's those annoying Communication Errors where they have a hidden anti-rerolling measure where if you attempt 6 rerolls in under 30 minutes your locked out for around 10 minutes.

So as a result, I have approx. 15 accounts available. I'm going to keep one as a spare as I have an idea of maybe trying to do a Lets Play of the campaign and the events as they happen.

TamaCat, Liz
TamaCat, Kiyohime:
Herk, Lancelot, Deon
Artoria, Carmilla, D'eon
Herc, Liz
Liz, Carmilla, NP 3 Kiyo, Gandr, Divine Banquet
Liz, Ushi, K-Scope
Nyanta, NP 2 Deon, NP 3 Caesar, Martha
Liz, Jeanne (My spare, the one I'm keeping is Jeanne, Carmilla, Martha)
Vlad, EMIYA, Kiyohime
Artoria, Liz, Marie, TamamoCat, Kiyo
Altera, Martha, Cu, Heaven's Feel

Anyone interested? Also I only list the CE's for some of them, I didn't bother for the most part.

can I have Artoria, Liz, Marie, TamamoCat, Kiyo plz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

Sure, pm sent.

thanks!!