Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

So people have come to the consensus that the pool of 10 units you get can be chosen from instead of just rolled randomly. If this is the case I'm grabbing Hurk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Holy poo poo that's even better whoa. I think I'll try for bathory on the roll or maybe one of the strong ones. Also what do dupes do in this game?

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

So would it be better to try and roll a second Heracles to have a +1 np on him?

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Why would you want to pick D'eon over hurk if you roll Zhuge?

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Jesus gently caress I haven't seen spending like that on a game in awhile. Anyone want an account with Vlad, seal designation, imaginary element, atalante, sieg, Marie, divine banquet + other 4 ces?
I also used the pick for herc, and advanced to the end of Fuyuki.

ga8RVyHJNG
Pw: goon

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Vengarr posted:

e: THREE!

Nice baby whale. Any idea what the NP levels were on that line up?

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Vlad, waver, and Jeanne once you have the space to fit them. Wowza.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I'd rather get Gil. Need 1 archer monument

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I need this on a shirt

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I can't wait to dolphin out for chances at kintoki, waver, and Jeanne.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Honestly, just raise your friends. I just grailed Blackbeard, which is the first of many long journeys to 80. Now to wait for my download to finish so I can cry at getting 9 boudica and holy shroud.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Well, that was the example. In practice I can't even roll for a bit since I only have 26 quartz. My weekly ticket gave me stones tho.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Y'all fuckers on the discord should have warned me Teach was like this before I grailed him.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I ain't touching his hands. But he does have a place on my team. And no I didn't know about okeanos when I did it. It was way before.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I mean I grailed him purely out of how useful he was as a rider + how cool his pirate coat was. It was a simpler time...

Good news is that it was a catalyst for summoning Drake apparently.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I too desire Tesla. Yorokobe, tomodachi. I hope we both get him.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

She is a gambling addict and as such, always rolls gacha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

I just want a 5* caster at all. But. It's hard to argue with getting single ticket kintoki recently.