Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

someone please Trash & Crash this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Tae posted:

I like how you have bad people off the list and herc still is there

tbf I think most of the poo poo he does is on account of some god/dess making him go mad, and then he still atones, which is more than most divine entities do

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

YggdrasilTM posted:

Nah. There is another bunch of interludes before that (Gawain, Saberlot, Tristan, Bedivere, Vlad Extra, Nightingale, 100 faces and Rama). In JP Shimosa was released the 14th of October.

According to the JP summon schedule though, this campaign doesn't come with a banner and Shimosa comes ~3 days after the rerun ends.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/PalladionPerDay/status/1177754635324534785?s=19

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Crasical posted:

How, though.
I can't imagine doing a shooter game without a controller or mouse+Keyboard.
Am I just getting old?

Sort of, but mostly in the sense that kids won't care about being bad/being suboptimal.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I felt this a bit watching F/Zero after the Accel event as well and man, it's really jarring hearing BGM you've heard idle for dozens of hours used as soundtrack.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

21 eps makes me confident that it's paced the way they want rather than crammed into an arbitrary standard timeslot buy (though the translation from play-your-own-pace game writing to more traditional narrative still feels a little awk).

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I'm gonna roll for a cool lady with a sword and I guess it'd be cool if Musashi came too.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

My risky banner is the second since I'd like both Danzo and Yagyuu, but whoever doesn't come I can ticket in a year or so. If neither comes, well, that's gacha for you.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

3rd Anniversary, so next July or so.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

After a point you only really roll because you like the character or because they play into/themselves constitute a meta strat anyway.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I think it's lame conceptually when it's an actual historical figure that could've stood on their own, but gods, deities, and spirits are fine since it's not like they're any more made up than wholly original designs like Artemis, Quetz, etc.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Did my 100 Shimosa 2 rolls and got NP2 Liz and NP3 Yagyu :stare:. Would've liked to also get Danzo, but I'm certainly not complaining.

My chaldea sure is full of swords though.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Tried to be clever with the CQ by building to remove and prevent Moriarty's buffs (and it worked), but running it a second time told me that Liz's NP and crits don't care about your Def buffs :v:.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

My merlin is merely level 80, so he's not support list material yet.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

This year's CQ is merlin+lancer alter, so hopefully!

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Gran has plenty of cool job outfits.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

They occasionally happen other times too, but Interludes and Rank Ups usually get 1/2 AP during a campaign dropping a bunch of them.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Servants aren't an option for auto-burning, just CEs, Fous, and XP.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

70 rolls got me: Ana NP2, Rama, CasGil, and the best spook I could ask for with Waver.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Blockhouse posted:

Or lack of interest in Skadi and/or powergaming through a game where all the story content can be cleared by one particular fully upgraded 3*

The best skadi setups require a ton of gacha luck on top of just getting her so her relevancy to non-whales is arguable besides, but a lot of FGO meta is more about efficient grinding than just clearing content.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Altr*a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

dogsicle posted:

kadoc sounds like a sweet guy :shobon:

Eh, he leaves me a little cold.