Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
King Dave's Harp of Healing is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Got Drake finally! Got nothing else but gently caress it I’m happy.

Happy new year!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

The Trial Quest for Hokusai was pretty fun, and gives us some more cryptic hints as to the rue nature of Not-Randolph Carter.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

When we get Jason, Herc counts as an Argonaut!

Edit: DW please release the new Bronze early.

MonsieurChoc fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Jan 2, 2020

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrq9VqpaFpU

I prefer Emiya as starter because I love his theme song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

halokiller posted:

I played around US launch back in July 2017. Kept re-rolling until I got my boy Emiya plus got Carmilla as a bonus. Then used my free 4* voucher they gave out that first month for Herc.

During launch, you also got free 30 sq for starting out so all the hardcore players were mad re-rolling for Waver and Gil. I wasn't one of them, just wanted to play my mobile Type-Moon game. Didn't think I'd get this deep over 2 years later. :v:

I remember, I got my account from someone who rolled Waver.