Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

cheetah7071 posted:

One of the berserkers is Tamamo and even if it's not the best Tamamo that still makes her the best berserker

This man gets it. This man understands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

InfinityComplex posted:

https://www.facebook.com/FateGO.USA/photos/a.956270927862274.1073741828.942195675936466/992844374204929/?type=3&theater

Free 4*. Get two tutorial servants for the price of one. Thinking about it, it'd be hilarious if they're just twisting words.

edit: yeah okay, I'm just betting on them twisting words because of the servant giveaway from a long time ago.

So I can get EMIYA and Tamamo Cat?! Best news ever!

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Bakanogami posted:

I really want them to add an EMIYA Lily servant who's just plain old Shirou.

One of my friends is an EMIYA/Shirou fanatic and he would positively freak out if they did that.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Endorph posted:

big titties are cool and badass

This.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

So on the tutorial roll, I got Tamamo Cat first try, no rerolls necessary. Then on my second 10-roll from the free quartz, I got Kaleidoscope. So it looks like I've officially used up all my luck.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Ok so I just started this and I have a few questions:

1) Is the only way to level up servants using the enhancement materials? How do I know what's safe to use and what I should save?
2) What is QP, why do I have so much of it, and how do I spend it?
3) Why doesn't Mash get any Servant Bond points after battle?
4) Do I need Mash in my party for story reasons or can I replace her?

1. Yes. You shouldn't worry about "what's safe to use". AFAIK the enhancement materials are only used for that: enhancing your Servants. Just shove 'em into your favorite and go hogwild.
2. QP is used for upgrading your Servants. Leveling up, enhancing skills, enhancing NP, etc. You have so much because every loving missions gives you some.
3. Mash's bond level and ascension is tied to story progress. She'll automatically go through it as you complete singularities.
4. I don't think so, but she's best girl so I don't see why you wouldn't have her in your party.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Decided to do a 10-roll on a whim and got Vlad. I'd be happy if I didn't already have Tamamo Cat for my Berserking needs.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Does anyone have an exact drop rate on ghost lanterns? I've run Mt. Etna a whole bunch without getting a single one.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

My friends officially hate me. I got Gilgamesh on my first 10-roll.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Asimo posted:

Oh, if you wind up with enough summon tickets can you do a 10-pull with them, or should you just spend them as soon as you get them during rate up events?

You cannot do a 10-pull with summon tickets, sadly.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Tired Moritz posted:

Also this has nothing to do with anything but why was everyone so confused when they first met Spartacus in Septum? Like... he's saying normal words.

He might've been saying normal words, but he still wasn't making any sense. He was essentially having an entirely different conversation from everyone else.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

The rate up Servants aren't any I particularly care about, but at the same time I didn't really feel like just letting it go by, so I decided to use 3 tickets on it.

1st ticket- Cu Chulainn (Stay Night version); already have him at NP5, so this is just mana prisms.

2nd ticket- Heaven's Feel; this is actually the second one I've gotten, so if I ever start using Servants that don't rely on Kaleidoscope to get to the NP, then I'll be able to make them hurt a lot more.

3rd ticket- It was a gold Saber card, so I thought I'd lucked out and gotten Nero. Nope; Artoria. I will gladly take that.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I now have the materials to awaken Cu again, but I don't know if he is worth using these golden materials on.

From what I've heard, he totally is.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

So my friends and I have pretty much unanimously decided Jack is the official mascot for our private forum's Fate section, and as you can guess her inclusion is causing pretty much all of us to go a little coocoo, since we all want her but none of us wants to whale for her. The sole exception is me, since I'm more or less indifferent on Jack.

Of the entire group, I'm the only one who has rolled Jack. And I got her off a ticket.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

I hope you enjoy never getting another gold Servant in this game ever again.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Rogue 7 posted:

Anyone got a good Tamamo and space on their friends list? Mine's stuffed with Wavers and I already have him, I could use her sustain since just chaining 2x Unreturning Formations gets a bit boring after a while. I've also got Orion, Vlad, and Seiba as 5-stars.

ID: 324,421,685

Sent. She's max grailed, max fou'd, and 10/10/10.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

There are people who have managed to procc Shiki's insta-kill on her, but remember Servants are almost immune to it, so don't bank on it.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

LibrarianCroaker posted:

It takes level 10 waver attack buff, level 7 plugsuit, level 10 tamamo arts buff, and 6/6/x shuten self buffs to get her to kill the hands. NP interlude when, DW

What? No it doesn't. I have my own Shuten and she's clearing the hands pretty handily Level 6 Waver, Level 10 Tamamo, Level 6 Plugsuit, and Level 2 on her attack buffs (no, I don't pop Alcoholic Fruit first because I like to try and stunlock Ibaraki).

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

LibrarianCroaker posted:

(forgot, mine was with 2x mlb carp and no ushi ce)

That would explain it. I've got MLB Ushi on her, it's pretty nice.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Rate up is a motherfucking lie.

I threw 650 quartz at this loving lovely banner (please don't ask me how much I spent) and got 5 SSRs... and not a single one of them was Sanzang. Instead, I got 2 Artorias, 2 Jacks, and another Jeanne. So mad right now.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Unlucky7 posted:

For the event, are the buffs for having certain characters in your group, like Ushiwakamaru, Benkei, Kojiro, etc only for those characters, or are they party wide?

Only for those characters, I think.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Plutonis posted:

Am i the only man on this godforsaken forum that likes raikou and yet failed to roll her

I like her, her smile is cute and my lord that voice. But I actually did get her. Here's hoping you luck out on event tickets. No man should be without a mother.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Yet another event where I would have such an easy time of things I had bothered to level Euryale... But all my other Servants are so much cooler...

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

drat, either way I'll be aiming for 1 of 4 Servants I don't already have... Guess I'll be doing Cavalry and get NP2 Tamamo/NP5 Vlad/maybe Ozzy if I'm lucky?

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

the_steve posted:

That might be more of a limitation on the Grail's part?
Like, maybe Cu Zerker was the only version of Cu that ever WOULD hook up with Medb in any capacity?

It has more to do with what, exactly, Medb wished for- her ideal version of Cu. The whole reason Medb has the hots for him is because he was the only guy in all of Ireland who didn't want to jump her bones. Of course, in her ideal version of said guy, that aspect would not only be retained, but maybe even amplified a bit.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Can someone explain to me what, exactly, makes Gamepress such a joke? I've looked at them a few times and there doesn't seem to be anything [i]glaringly]/i] obvious, they usually end mirroring the same sentiments about Servants I've seen from elsewhere. Is that it? They don't offer any analysis of their own, they just parrot what everyone else is saying?

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Omobono posted:

E: actually thinking about it why does Gil care about the Grail, exactly? He should have the prototype in his money bin.

Because the grail is still his and even if he doesn't have a wish he's not about to let a bunch of mongrels just take his things.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

King Hassan is confirmed to be Grand Assassin... or rather, one of the Grand Assassins. Each Grand Class Container has precisely one candidate for each given 'age' the world has gone through: Age of Gods and (the one we're currently in) the Age of Man.

There's no way Artoria isn't Grand Saber. She's Type-Moon's poster girl, after all... though of course, that same logic should also be used to justify them giving her a buff, which they haven't in the almost-3-years the game has existed...

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Tae posted:

Blackbeard, Anne Mary, and summer Mordred don't have Rider skill either.

But they still have skills that replace it- Blackbeard has Voyager of the Storm, the yuri pirate have Voyage, and Mordred has Surfing. With this in mind, it's possible Kintoki Rider's Thousand Mile Sprint is meant to be his Riding replacement- maybe a version exclusive to bikes or other motor vehicles? But we don't know for certain.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

AtheistMantis posted:

Feels like somebody screwed up though, usually master missions before an event are made for the event.

I think they cottoned on to us using that to predict events. Remember, we got the master missions for doing loads of daily quests like a week before we actually got half AP dailies. Either that or someone is really dropping the ball hard.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

My only goal for this banner was getting NP2 TamaLancer while also not getting spooked by KiyoLancer.

Final results are NP2 Tama, NP2 Mordred, NP4 Yuri Pirates, and (thank god) no KiyoLancer.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

For the first time since the game launched I actually have a ton of empty space on my friends list (8 slots to be exact) so I guess go ahead and add me if you want? Code is 253,588.339. IG Name is Serefin.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

AlexJade posted:

Sorry for all the newb questions. What is the general leveling strat for the game? I dropped what google play money I had on the game pulling for mordred and now have a ton of stuff. Should I try and keep a single team balance leveled or just pour into one servant until ascended then move on to next? Right now I have Anne bonny, Summer Tamamo, Zhuge Liang, Caesar, Hans, Scathach, Carmilla and Rider Marie Antoinette. Are there any here that are just bounds about others to focus on?

Leveling is really more up to preference, imo. As long as you're not going into America with, like, Level 30 Servants, you should be fine. Out of the ones you got, though, you definitely wanna focus on Zhuge ASAP. He's one of the best supports in the game, period, and can slot into literally any team you want.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Nate RFB posted:

If you're like me and want to hit some skill gem targets over the next couple of months (I'd like to clear some milestones before the xmas lottos so that I can, like, actually have some sort of buffer afterwards), there are some skill gems to be had in upcoming events:

Prisma: +10 of Archer/Caster/Lancer
Nerofest: +20 of Saber/Lancer/Rider
Halloween 1 Rerun: +5 Caster
Halloween 2: +5 of all classes

Might've missed a few but that's the gist of it.

What rarities are these? Because I'm set on blue gems for TamaLancer, but I'm desperate need of red/gold gems for her.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

So here's my question about Prisma: on the wiki it says only female Servants + the traps will be allowed to participate. Does that mean I just straight up can't use, say, Vlad and Waver for my Arts memes? Or will they just not receive event bonuses?

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Transient People posted:

The real galaxy brain power move is ranking Valkyrie, an SR arguably worse than fuckin Saber Lily, at S rank. That's a genuine headscratcher right there.

Any one of the 3 Valkyries is infinitely cuter than Saber Lily could ever be. :colbert:

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

The event CEs, from what I understand, provide a 'base' damage buff in all event quests, and then further buff Arts/Buster during raids.

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Piell posted:

I demand enough Tamamos to fill every support slot

:emptyquote:

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Gologle posted:

Holy crap, I ALSO got a Joint Recital CE on my first try of the Conqueror 40 AP.

I got it on my first run of the 20 AP node. There's definitely gotta be something up here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~

Okay, so is it just me or is the drop rate for Joint Recital stupidly high?! I've managed to get six of them when I normally can go an entire event without even getting one CE drop. I need to know if anyone else is experiencing this or if my luck is finally catching up to me.