Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
corn man in for chicago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Iodised QQ posted:

draft

order

draft

order

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
:whatup:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
although it's kinda lame when you don't get a choice in your first pick

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I'll kick this underway after I figure out Google sheets on mobile

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Can't get sheets at the moment

Give me the nice Connor McDavid boy

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
alright who poo poo up the spreadsheet

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
picking a st. louis blue with your first pick is a good way to disappoint yourself early

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

JoelJoel posted:

Who can I pm my picks too?

I'm around all day tomorrow so I'll take them

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Jonathan Fisk will be passed over at 12:00. I've notified he and Animal so hopefully they'll be around eventually. I'll be making Joel's pick.

If someone could get a touch of Jesus Man (turn your PMs on people!!!) that'd be cool.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
JoelJoel selects the Art Ross winner in 2014-15 and the owner of the strangest development curve I've ever seen, Jamie Benn.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i genuinely forgot about that rear end in a top hat

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Habibi up until 3:00 PM EST.

eXXon on deck.

Verviticus in the hole.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
With his first selection, eXXon selects Evgeni "Still available for some reason" Malkin.

Verviticus up.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
it's way too early for this type of whining

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
exxon left me three guys for his last pick. one is still available but im gonna sit on it since that was last round and im not sure if he wants to build that way or go another route.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Neat.

Habibi's turn runs until 9:38 EST.

Lazerwolf next.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Yep, you're all set.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
JoelJoel up until 2:00 PM EST. Probably no pick (sorry for missing your PM pal)

Jonathan Fisk up afterwards, followed by Ginette.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Jonathan Fisk up until 2:39 PM EST.

Ginette Reno next, then Furnaceface.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Jordan7hm up until 6:41 PM EST.

Followed by Technetium and ThinkTank.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Jamwad Hilder posted:

I'm at a wedding but I will make my pick tonight since I will undoubtedly be too hungover to do it tomorrow morning.

let's go big daddy

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
take me you ANIMAL up until 2:47 PM EST.

Followed by T-Bone and the Aye Doctor.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

T-Bone posted:

Hmmm I've gotta go with Filip Forsberg here I think although again it was a tough choice.

die

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
look to replace jesus if he doesn't show before the end of this round

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
The Chicago Blackhawks select Hampus Lindholm and Blake Wheeler

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I think we need to do something about Arabian Jesus before the next round gets too deep. My suggestion - highest scoring forward and defenseman available under 30.

Fair, if everyone else is comfortable.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Letang was my second choice after Lindholm but something about neck injuries and over the age of 30 has me legit concerned

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Furnaceface can't pick until later on. I'm a dumbass who can't read and actually Ginette Reno is eligible to select at 7:35 PM EST.

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jul 17, 2017

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
thank you

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Furnaceface posted:

Amazing pick incoming. Good pick. The best pick.

This fanfare had better drat be worth it

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Goddamn Perry is 32? When did that happen?

Zach Parise turns 33 in two weeks

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Habibi up until 12:00 PM EST.

eXXon on deck.

Verviticus in the hole.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Tkachuk :negative:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Due Up:

JoelJoel (until 10:49 AM EST)
Jonathan Fisk
Ginette Reno

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
stick to one pick tia

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Taking your selection back several minutes after it is already made is bad and I'm going to take the role of dad and strongly caution anyone against doing it again.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
On a lighter note:

With his selection, Vincent van Goat selects beautiful boy Nico Hischier.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Arabian Jesus up. No problem waiting on doing a consensus pick but we should probably be looking at someone to take his place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Staal fits with his depth chart so it's fine. I'll input at 10 if there's no objections

• Locked thread