Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I got a feeling that this is gonna be a great album to dance with your mistress to in a dive bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Seaniqua posted:

For anyone who hasn't just pirated it, The Evil Has Landed is available now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exa0CzlCb3Y

This rules

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

DLC Inc posted:

album isn't out yet but I'm already reading plenty of hot takes and whining about how this "isn't real QOTSA I miss SFTD" which I think I've heard for 3 albums straight by now. Personally I love how a band can move from sludgy Era Vulgaris to melancholy Like Clockwork to what sounds like a groove-infested Mark Ronson record, that's kind of an impressive loving feat to be so adaptable.

Homme has said over and over that the only thing he cares about when making new albums is that they sound new and distinct from previous efforts.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Just saw them with EODM and they loving ruled, incredible set list, great visuals, and nobody got kicked in the face.

• Locked thread