Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Huh Mark Ronson? Interesting.

edit: Also I really like the new track it swings in a way that I like a lot. Although I think that's bad, my favourite QOTSA stuff never grabbed me first go

algebra testes fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Jun 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I remember not liking it when it first happened and now I actually appreciate the interpretation a lot more.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress I wish I got a bulby T-shirt when I saw them that tour.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I always assume they go back for a couple minutes to grab some water, inhale a cig, and rest their muscles for a sec

Yeah, some bands then have a discussion about what to play next, does the crowd want something slower or something harder and faster.

There was some goon on the forums who worked at a concert hall and was in his office one night while Pearl Jam planned out their first encore in the hall outside his office I think.

• Locked thread