Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Josh and Nick Oliveri are ok again I think. Will he ever team up with John Garcia again, though? Only time will tell. Kyuss was so fuckin good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

Bobby Digital posted:

I was kinda meh on the single yesterday, but I've played it a few times while running errands and it's growing on me.

Also the definitive ranking of QOTSA albums:

1. Queens of the Stone Age
1. R
1. Songs for the Deaf
1. Lullabies to Paralyze
1. Era Vulgaris
1. ...Like Clockwork

I can't find anything wrong with this.

Add kyuss cds to that list. Also, unida, hermano, Vista chino, desert sessions, and every other obscure project that any member of that crew has done.

vandalism fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jul 12, 2017

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Un-reborn Again owns and makes me think a lot about all the good times I had during my late teens and early 20s when drugs were served on platters like hor d'oeuvres.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I think the only music I have on my phone is all the qotsa albums, all the kyuss albums, I think unida and hermano, slo burn, and some perfect circle.

I need to expand my music I think. Its pretty much just qotsa and friends, but that's what I like.

I think the only songs I really don't like are wake up screaming and needles in the camels eye. Desert sessions has some great stuff.

Hmm. It's hard for me to pick favorites.

Mosquito song is high up there. Hanging tree is good. Misfit love is great. Smooth sailing. Honestly, I'm a pretty big fan of you would know and walking on the sidewalks, too. Auto pilot. Blood is love. The first half of I think I lost my loving headache. Anything live where he asks Dan to turn on the lights or complains about cocksmokers. Basically everything except battery acid.

Supa scoopa and the mighty scoop, size queen, now that s a good song. Thing song is good too. Hurricane, rodeo, all good songs. Cannot go wrong with kyuss.

Why did I just list like every song.

Honestly the slo burn live set from desert fest on YouTube is pretty goddamned good and I'd listen if you haven't.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Gonna see these fantastic fuckers in Indianapolis next month, hell yes.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
About to watch this show in indy. Saw them here 11 years ago. Let's do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
I don't think they gonna play you would know, refund pls.

• Locked thread