Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
Like Clockwork didn't really hook me. I should give it more listens. I didn't realize it's been 4 years. I missed the first few songs including Avon when I saw em but they played Fun Machine Took a poo poo and Died. I was obsessed w that song in winter of 07 and from then on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I haven't bought tickets from Ticketmaster in forever and wow. It basically doubled the price. No print-at-home or will-call, so GETTING the ticket was like... 12 bucks in its own right. What the gently caress?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I just hope to get Avon this go around after missing it last go around. It's actually one of the only songs where I'll check out a live version. I think it's 02/03 w Grohl at Glastonbury. Dave just destroys that solo.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

vandalism posted:

I think the only music I have on my phone is all the qotsa albums, all the kyuss albums, I think unida and hermano, slo burn, and some perfect circle.

I need to expand my music I think. Its pretty much just qotsa and friends, but that's what I like.

I think the only songs I really don't like are wake up screaming and needles in the camels eye. Desert sessions has some great stuff.

Hmm. It's hard for me to pick favorites.

Mosquito song is high up there. Hanging tree is good. Misfit love is great. Smooth sailing. Honestly, I'm a pretty big fan of you would know and walking on the sidewalks, too. Auto pilot. Blood is love. The first half of I think I lost my loving headache. Anything live where he asks Dan to turn on the lights or complains about cocksmokers. Basically everything except battery acid.

Supa scoopa and the mighty scoop, size queen, now that s a good song. Thing song is good too. Hurricane, rodeo, all good songs. Cannot go wrong with kyuss.

Why did I just list like every song.

Honestly the slo burn live set from desert fest on YouTube is pretty goddamned good and I'd listen if you haven't.

gently caress yeah, Size Queen!

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Era Vulgaris is really good and has some really awesome B-sides.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Zanael posted:

South American and Cali goons, QOTSA and Foo Fighters team up for a tour : http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/queens_of_the_stone_age_foo_fighters_south_american_tour

Maaaaybe Dave and Josh will have the brilliant idea to write some Them Crooked Vulture songs...

I would just hope to see Dave play Avon but ah well :(

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

2 weeks to the day here. There’s actually a local show I think I’d rather be at, but gently caress it. QOTSA is worth it

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Fuuuck. I should have grabbed that but I was also not gonna spend $25 on a poster.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

While I wasn’t thrilled w how this tour played out, last time I saw em in 2014 they played “The Fun Machine Took a poo poo! And Died”

All I wanna see them play at this point is Avon and I can die happy (they played it at that show but I was late :( )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

DLC Inc posted:

idk how you can have like 3 kids and still be getting so hosed up you kick a cameraperson in the face and then cut your forehead open at your own show. I've been a fan my whole life but not at least offering to pay the medical bills and also for a new camera is the biggest chump bullshit ever. it would have been so easy to make amends but it dragged out long enough to get picked up everywhere. hope he gets some loving help.

*adds “can’t kick people in face and cut your forehead open” under “reasons to not have kids” column*

• Locked thread