Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Yeah I've listened to it a few times now and I'm not really finding anything that stand-out or interesting in it which is a bit disappointing. I really enjoyed Like Clockwork, hopefully other songs on the new album are a little more weird and interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
I'm not particularly sold after a few listens. I love how they change up their style every album but this one just isn't really a style that stands out much to me. The Evil Has Landed is definitely my favourite track on the album, that's a really good song. Only a couple other tracks have any substance to me, the rest just pass me by honestly. A little disappointed but oh well!

• Locked thread