Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
why do people pay for hookers when they could instead just look nice and have sex with people that actually wanna have sex with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Cubone posted:

did you now: the statue of libitation was a gift from france??? :wth:

sources please

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

man rap on vageen

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

man wrong

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
NORRISTOWN, Pa. — The deadlocked jury in Bill Cosby’s sexual assault trial, which has deliberated an extraordinary 52 hours, asked Friday to review volumes of testimony and sought the definition of "reasonable doubt."

But jurors' exertions did not lead to a verdict. Shortly after 9 p.m., the judge sent them away for the night, ordering them to return Saturday morning for either a sixth day of deliberations or an announcement that further effort would be hopeless.

"We will decide what tomorrow brings when tomorrow comes," Montgomery County Judge Steven O'Neill told the panel.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bill-cosby-scandal/cosby-trial-deadlocked-jury-deliberates-day-5-n773261

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Over 50 women stepped forward with the same story (so you know there's more who did not) and some retard is like "How can we know for sure? How can we know ANYTHING"

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
A talking head on NBC this morning told the anchors that in these types of trials, traditionally it's male jurors that lean towards the woman because an impartial man is more inclined to identify the woman as mom/sister/daughter and that typically it's the female jurors who either can place themselves in the victims shoes or can't identify with her story and call bullshit, thereby effectively leading the jury.

So Bill Cosby's jury being 7/5 men to women is relevant. Can we see the jury? Do we know how many of them are black? Obviously it shouldn't matter but I'm curious if it does matter.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

i like that posted:

Over 50 women stepped forward with the same story (so you know there's more who did not) and some retard is like "How can we know for sure? How can we know ANYTHING"

i mean you have to disregard anything except the presented evidence but if it was me in that booth id be hiting that guilty button pretty hard

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Posters in this thread all telling us that "stop saying all women are where's!" when the two female posters in this thread turn out to be for real actual prostitutes. In that they spread their legs and get railed for cash money

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

rape is a spectrum

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Trunko posted:

Posters in this thread all telling us that "stop saying all women are where's!" when the two female posters in this thread turn out to be for real actual prostitutes. In that they spread their legs and get railed for cash money

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

i mean you have to disregard anything except the presented evidence but if it was me in that booth id be hiting that guilty button pretty hard

Is it possible that Not Guilty = better book deal/twitch partnership?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Trunko posted:

Posters in this thread all telling us that "stop saying all women are where's!" when two of the four known female posters in this thread turn out to be for real actual former prostitutes. In that they spread their legs and got railed for cash money

Fixed

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
its called a hyperbole pal and its for comedy. god drat

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

Over 5-0 who are living without closure all this time and this is the only chance they get. He is a serial sexual predator but because one jury member is hosed it could be all over and he walks? How is that just at all he deserves life in jail. And people with placards outside supporting him just because he's a rich actor and women are lying bitches or idk like gently caress the world and DTA DTI DTTW

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bust Rodd posted:

A talking head on NBC this morning told the anchors that in these types of trials, traditionally it's male jurors that lean towards the woman because an impartial man is more inclined to identify the woman as mom/sister/daughter and that typically it's the female jurors who either can place themselves in the victims shoes or can't identify with her story and call bullshit, thereby effectively leading the jury.

So Bill Cosby's jury being 7/5 men to women is relevant. Can we see the jury? Do we know how many of them are black? Obviously it shouldn't matter but I'm curious if it does matter.

2 of them are black (one man/woman) and they said there's someone in their 70s or 80s lol

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The only justice these pigs understand is the blade, the french understood that why can't you yanks.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
It's not so much "women are lying bitches" as "people lie constantly"

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Tiny Deer posted:

Yeah that's what I get for believing in humanity. Jesus.

I really went out of my usual forgiveness zone and WOW I was super, super wrong.

Tiny Deer, you are doing a good job in these threads. Although we may disagree on a lot, I respect your outlook and motivation for being here. What you say may not immediately change my already existing opinions, but I 100% consider it and think about it later.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The trained actor that admits to drugging then molesting women is the one who is lying, not the over fifty victims. Possibly??

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
statistically, most rapes are committed by Bill Cosby

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Zorodius posted:

statistically, most rapes are committed by Bill Cosby

*allegedly

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

i like that posted:

The trained actor that admits to drugging then molesting women is the one who is lying, not the over fifty victims. Possibly??

I believe the women in this case. And I was raised on Bill Cosby.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
My entire life is based around me making jokes to mitigate the lovely parts, and the first and most impactful comedian I remember is Bill Cosby doing his "himself" routine. We watched teh Cosby Show every Thiursday. We were sad when The simpsons killed it. I still believe these women.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

He's got that rape face, look at that poo poo and deny it. Look at the hosed up grin, at the evil eyes. HEY HEY HEY

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

PathAsc posted:

He's got that rape face, look at that poo poo and deny it. Look at the hosed up grin, at the evil eyes. HEY HEY HEY

That's what convinced me:

I mean, just look at that face. He was probably raping somebody while that picture was taken.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I'm having nightmares right now thanks

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He's a rapist and should spend the rest of his life in jail

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

He's a rapist and should spend the rest of his life in jail

do u mean gaol?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If he wasnt bill loving Cosby and jusy some old black guy he'd be rotting in a cell by now. American justice

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Trunko posted:

Sample size of two. Seems legit.

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

moose face posted:

If he wasnt bill loving Cosby and jusy some old black guy he'd be rotting in a cell by now. American justice

I agree, but

Can you imagine what kind of dude this not-famous old black dude would have to be to have an active rapestreak in the 50's holy poo poo!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
So the cos was way into qualuuds in the 70s.....wasbt everybody?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I wish people believed rape victims as quickly and easily as they believe two random posters who say they're women and former sex workers when believing those posters happens to fit a narrative that makes a "all women at hoors, maybe, makes u think" joke possible

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I wish people believed rape victims as quickly and easily as they believe two random posters who say they're women and former sex workers when believing those posters happens to fit a narrative that makes a "all women at hoors, maybe, makes u think" joke possible

Tell us how you feel about rape victims

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

bing crosby jr's cold-cocked

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I mean, I just need to know, what's going to be the future of Jello Puddin' Pops after all this is over?!?!

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I mean, I just need to know, what's going to be the future of Jello Puddin' Pops after all this is over?!?!

They will still be gross

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

What's the chance of him going down.

In legal terms, I mean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

moose face posted:

They will still be gross

You shut your whore mouth, you double oval office fuckmother god gently caress IT FGAAAAAHHHHH JAY EE ELL ELL OOOOOOO!!!

• Locked thread