Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

moose face posted:

Tell us how you feel about rape victims

After you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

My heart goes out to them

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Never forget that jello is ground up and reconstituted horse hooves served with sugar

HUMANOID ORGANISM
Apr 1, 2017

100% AUTHENTIC
CARBON RICH STRUCTURE

basic hitler posted:

Never forget that jello is ground up and reconstituted horse hooves served with sugar

The color of the horse determines the color of the Jello. I learned this from watching The Wizard of Oz.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

basic hitler posted:

ever since I found out eels are delicious things like this stopped mattering to me. eels are about the creepiest grossest looking animal I can think of and they're delicious, nothing matters.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Eels tasting good makes sense. The giant toenails on the feet of domestic animals are some basically inedible thing that some industrial rear end in a top hat grabbed a chemist and said MAKE IT EDIBLE I THROW AWAY 50 TONS OF FEET A MONTH I WANT TO SELL IT and made technically edible goop. Just insert flavors

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

A native american chemist nodding sagely as he creates the abomination jello

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

It's good because it's using every part of teh animal

Better than to just throw the hooves away don't you think, you monster

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

basic hitler posted:

A native american chemist nodding sagely as he creates the abomination jello

One man's abomination is another man's delightful treat!

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I think we should have a charity where all it does is run rape kits for police departments.

Theres nothing to 'run'. There is no reason to run a dna karyotype if you have no one to compare it too. It is a waste of time. It gives you 0 information if you have no suspect. The only reason you'd blindly "run" a preserved rape kit with no suspects is if it fit the profile of a serial rapist or there was one active in the area. The kits are collected and they are stored for years and years if a suspect ever gets named. Thats why rape kits exist. They don't exist to be "run". That is only one thing you can do with them if you have a suspect. Again, there is nothing to 'run'.

You are falling for jezebel level propaganda. While they try to score identity politics points it discourages women from reporting and collecting rape kits if they feel it won't be "run".

CaptainBtaksDad fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Jun 17, 2017

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
What exactly is a rape kit

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

basic hitler posted:

And honey is bee vomit, and lobsters are water-cockroaches, and many dyes and waxes for food products are made from ground up insects, and vegetables are fertilized with animal turds, etc etc.

The world is gross, get used to it.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
And ladies hoohas are pretty wierd looking when you think about it

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Where do you think horse corpses go after a horse dies

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Horse heaven

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

CaptainBtaksDad posted:

Theres nothing to 'run'. There is no reason to run a dna karyotype if you have no one to compare it too. It is a waste of time. It gives you 0 information if you have no suspect. The only reason you'd blindly "run" a preserved rape kit with no suspects is if it fit the profile of a serial rapist or there was one active in the area. The kits are collected and they are stored for years and years if a suspect ever gets named. Thats why rape kits exist. They don't exist to be "run". That is only one thing you can do with them if you have a suspect. Again, there is nothing to 'run'.

You are falling for jezebel level propaganda. While they try to score identity politics points it discourages women from reporting and collecting rape kits if they feel it won't be "run".

Is there anything you can link to that can show that this is really the situation with the rape kit backlog everyone's always talking about? You'd think at least one news organization would have realized this and seen fit to mention it.

Trunko posted:

Roofies, chloroform rag, rope, ski-mask...you know, basically anything you might need.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

I wish people believed rape victims as quickly and easily as they believe two random posters who say they're women and former sex workers when believing those posters happens to fit a narrative that makes a "all women at hoors, maybe, makes u think" joke possible

I don't believe you either, if that helps

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fartbox posted:

Ikea

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Fartbox posted:

Third grader's arts and crafts project

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

And honey is bee vomit

delicious bee vomit

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Trunko posted:

Its a bunch of things. It usually is a collection of pictures and other physical evidence collected at a hospital. Things like photos of bruises, doctors opinions of swellings things like that. Part of the kit is swabbings and any fluid they can get out of it that might have foreign DNA. It is then placed in a preservative and stored frozen where it is good for many years.

To some people a rape kit is duct tape and chloroform different cultures different views I suppose.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
now that's a spicey meat-a-ball :discourse:

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Cnut the Great posted:

Is there anything you can link to that can show that this is really the situation with the rape kit backlog everyone's always talking about? You'd think at least one news organization would have realized this and seen fit to mention it.

Roofies, chloroform rag, rope, ski-mask...you know, basically anything you might need.

the media doesn't know jack about poo poo about science and most of those articles are huffpost and jezebel.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Wait because two women are whores, all women are whores?

Guys, for gently caress's sake.

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

And honey is bee vomit, and lobsters are water-cockroaches, and many dyes and waxes for food products are made from ground up insects, and vegetables are fertilized with animal turds, etc etc.

The world is gross, get used to it.

Chicken periods are a staple part of the diet of most people.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Like you knew whores existed before now don't be loving dense

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Deer posted:

Like you knew whores existed before now don't be loving dense

this page is about gross animal foods and vaginal swabbings please keep on topic.

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Every drop of water you drink was distilled from a dark brown diarrhea slurry at a waste treatment plant.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

CaptainBtaksDad posted:

this page is about gross animal foods and vaginal swabbings please keep on topic.

No

I lust for the mild discomfort of men. Ever since my whore vagina was pounded into nerve death it's the closest thing I have to a sexual thrill.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017

Bee vomit is actually really good for you

I always eat a lot of bee vomit when I'm sick, and it always seems to help

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Tiny Deer posted:

Are you familiar with the concept of 'jokes'

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Trunko posted:

Are you familiar with the concept of 'jokes'

Evidently more so than you...

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

(The joke is me. I am the joke for bothering with this poo poo.)

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Fartbox posted:

Everything is made of horses. They are the Minecraft building blocks of our world.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Tiny Deer posted:

Not all whores are women, but all women are horses.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
*In Jon Belushi Voice*

MISTRIIIIIIIIIIIIAL!

Edit: every link I have just says "they called for a mistrial, stay tune this story is developing so there ya go"

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jun 17, 2017

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Tiny Deer posted:

All women are whores and all men are rapists. hth

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

CaptainBtaksDad posted:

Every drop of water you drink was distilled from a dark brown diarrhea slurry at a waste treatment plant.

Two sevenths of all the water you drink has at one time been pissed out of Hitler's dick.

And I don't even mean statistically; they set a batch aside for you personally

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
So hes not a raper then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I am confused.

Didn't Cosby straight up admit to using qualuudes and then feeling up women in his original plea deal? How do you mistrial after that?

• Locked thread