Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Glenn Quebec posted:

I wonder what the gently caress the norks did to this dumbass.

He's the millenial Chris McCandless

:synpa:

He's the millennial Caro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

VikingSkull posted:

mods plz namechange to Juche For Brains

Also thread title

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jun 16, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

He's the millennial Caro

In his eternal coma dreams

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

ArbitraryC posted:

Parents really missed a chance to name him Luke.

lol

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l
lol that guy got hosed up forever bc he thought he could do a little petty theft from Organized Crime: The Nation

:(

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm honestly curious who those that disagree with me are going to blame for this cause it's obviously warm beers fault. Is Kim jong un to blame? China? I mean wtf

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

:trumppop:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

gently caress yea

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Haha holy poo poo dude

B. Birdsworth
Jul 31, 2014

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.

Blue Train posted:

I'm honestly curious who those that disagree with me are going to blame for this cause it's obviously warm beers fault. Is Kim jong un to blame? China? I mean wtf

Easy: It's the government of North Korea's fault for overreacting to an extremely minor offense, directly resulting in the kid sustaining a massive anoxic brain injury from which he will never recover, with Warmbier playing the incredibly minor role of dumb college kid.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

stay safe nooner ghost

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

B. Birdsworth posted:

Easy: It's the government of North Korea's fault for overreacting to an extremely minor offense, directly resulting in the kid sustaining a massive anoxic brain injury from which he will never recover, with Warmbier playing the incredibly minor role of dumb college kid.

Pretty sure that the problem is that NK doesn't see this as "overreacting".

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

His parents are idiots for letting their son go to loving North Korea on vacation.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

B. Birdsworth posted:

I got drunk as a college kid and punched this cop and he tackled me and gave me brain damage but it's the cops fault for not realizing I'm just a 21 year old child

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

big nipples big life posted:

His parents are idiots for letting their son go to loving North Korea on vacation.

Thank you

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
yeah I'm pretty sure it's a prerequisite to be a brain dead idiot to go to North Korea

it's certainly one to come back lol

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

:trumppop:

Orange Cat
Feb 26, 2013

Oh god drat that's Washington Post worthy.

B. Birdsworth
Jul 31, 2014

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.

big nipples big life posted:

yeah it's majorly dumb, but I'm pretty sure the worst case scenario on their minds was not the loss of their son forever.
i mean actually his case is unprecedented for NK

:vince:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Blue Train posted:

punishment doesn't fit the crime

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
One might say the brain death punishment for stealing a banner is cruel and unusual

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
one might also say traveling to a comic book style cult of personality dictatorship dystopia and committing a crime is real fuckin dumb, too

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Chinatown posted:

looks like he will never be the head of a major corporation

Maybe OCP

sorry for crappy colour matching, this current monitor sucks

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Jun 16, 2017

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Millennials will do anything to not work

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Chinatown posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's OK - he still able to tweet

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

You sir are a god amongst men.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

:tipshat:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

W@W

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Blue Train posted:

Like a typical millennial, he collapsed into a ball the second he started

LOL

no seriously how old are you

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe he wouldn't stop crying so another inmate or guard put a pillow over his face to shut him up.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Guys I know some of you are young and are just figuring things out but this one is free: don't go to North Korea

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Just reread the thread after the coffee wore off, pretty sure we're all going to hell, guys.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Just reread the thread after the coffee wore off, pretty sure we're all going to hell, guys.

That's what coffee does to you? drat breh

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I hope you enjoyed the thread, man :)

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I hope you enjoyed the thread, man :)

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Kiryen posted:

It's time

[muffled Spanish guitar in the distance]

• Locked thread