Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

SpaceClown posted:

Does surviving sarin make you retarded?

Maybe if you don't get that sweet atropine quickly enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Otto had a rare condition that only manifests itself when held in a nk death prison and beaten everyday :(

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Don't worry, death prison is just a name. You actually retain most of your sustaining biological functions

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I hope it wasn't from repeatedly choking on Kim Jongs dick.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I hope it wasn't from repeatedly choking on Kim Jongs dick.

Can you breathe while sucking on a ring pop?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Hmm, good point.

The average penis size in N.Korea is 3.8 feet
Very unsetting.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jun 16, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying
Technically when you look at it only around 4500 of 280000 American soldiers were killed in Iraq so it really wasn't very dangerous. Not much worse than visiting Mexico.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
NK isn't really that bad! Especially when you consider the crumbling infrastructure here in America. The USA is a third world country!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
North korean girls are cuter imo. Worth it just for that

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Psycho Society posted:

North korean girls are cuter imo. Worth it just for that

Most aren't as fat that's true

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Psycho Society posted:

North Korea's not that dangerous, actually

tankie get out reeeeeee

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
The only catch is they might try to eat my dog or skin it for a fur coat or something.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
the most likely explanation is that he tried to hang himself. He didn't know Dennis Rodman was coming to rescue him. NK might've done it, but they did have an incentive to keep him alive.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying
IMHO, as an American citizen, whether or not the country I'm planning on visiting for vacation is actively developing a nuclear missile system in order to destroy the United States would be a pretty big factor in my choice of destination.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I can't wait for a weeks-long Teri Schiavo style battle between people that want him to be allowed to finish his inevitable descent into death with dignity and Christian lunatics who think that spinal fluid will turn back into brains if they pray hard enough

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

What a shame.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Think of all he could have contributed to this world

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
It reminds me of the time the county commissioners spoiled idiot son got drunk while riding a jet ski around on a water resevoir and then flipped over and drown in 5 feet of water while his friends partied on the reservoir beach.

After the funeral my boss who was friends with the CO commissioner came back all teary eyed and said "we lost a good one"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Hmm, good point.

The average penis size in Korea is 3.8"
Very unsetting.

Please don't spread racist fake news (the study those popular numbers are from actually just made them up and the authors are self-described "race realists" describing their theory that intelligence is inversely correlated with penis size)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Please don't spread racist fake news (the study those popular numbers are from actually just made them up and the authors are self-described "race realists" describing their theory that intelligence is inversely correlated with penis size)

I'm a motherfucking genius.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Then Otto must been sporting a real anaconda down there

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

(the authors are self-described "race realists" describing their theory that intelligence is inversely correlated with penis size)

Heh heh

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I've just asked the DPRK and updated my post. Thank you for the reality check.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Jun 16, 2017

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Trunko posted:

Then Otto must been sporting a real anaconda down there

Maybe he died happy

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Trunko posted:

"we lost a good one"

As in they have to flush all this good water because idiots ruined it with their dumbfuck jetski for fuckers ?

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/15/15808810/north-korea-pyongyang-otto-warmbier-torture-abuse-coma posted:

Asked to compare the Obama administration's efforts to the Trump administration's, the elder Warmbier replied, “I think the results speak for themselves.”

"I think my son being functionally retarded speaks for itself irt the Trump administration" lmbo

alpaca diseases fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jun 16, 2017

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Watch Trump use this as the justification to go to war with North Korea to draw attention away from the Russia investigation

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
I feel bad for him tbh, my prayers go out to his family.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Same here gently caress da Mods.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Yes, you can infer the same from my posting

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
I think it might have been less "Let us release him to pay tribute to Lord Trump!" and more "Oh gently caress, this guy's almost dead, get him the gently caress outta here."

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

basically anyone who has ever died deserved it and i hope they rot in hel

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

how does this fit into the MiB cinematic universe?

B. Birdsworth
Jul 31, 2014

There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.

Trunko posted:

Think of all he could have contributed to this world

Hmm let's see *puts on pince nez reading glasses*

double major in Econ/commerce at a respected U on track to graduate, with clear career goals, physically fit and well-liked by his community, described as "funny charismatic & studious".

So quite a lot more than your common goon!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Not very charismatic anymore, tho still v funny

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Train posted:

Lmao

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

I think it might have been less "Let us release him to pay tribute to Lord Trump!" and more "Oh gently caress, this guy's almost dead, get him the gently caress outta here."

p much

that they kept him alive instead of letting him die and throwing him in a shallow grave near an orchard like other political prisoners means that they were probably expecting to eventually exchange him after making a big show of it. having a foreign national die in your custody while being detained over some bullshit is not good publicity so they probably just wanted him gone so they could say that he was still technically alive when they released him.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Trunko posted:

It reminds me of the time the county commissioners spoiled idiot son got drunk while riding a jet ski around on a water resevoir and then flipped over and drown in 5 feet of water while his friends partied on the reservoir beach.

After the funeral my boss who was friends with the CO commissioner came back all teary eyed and said "we lost a good one"

Legitimate lol from me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*garnering complete wrong message from wheres waldo* ha ha ha this disabled american keeps getting lost

• Locked thread