Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

Cnut the Great posted:

Seriouspost, you're both disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

Nathilus posted:

Sure its sad but wasnt he already pretty retarded? I mean the dude did actually attempt petty larceny in north loving korea right? I'm assuming that isn't just made up. If so, the coma is still a huge bummer but when he wakes up how much functionality do we think he will have lost? He seems to have been pretty close to the drooling retard level already.

He went into a staff only section of a hotel, stole some of their propaganda and then got caught at the airport (because obviously they searched his poo poo and found the stolen stuff).

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...
Does anyone know how long he's been in a coma? An article I read says about a year, but wouldn't that mean he fell into a coma basically as soon as he got to NK???

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

Blue Train posted:

Remember when everyone defended Caro because he was being adventurous

Yeah but Caro came back alive + not in a coma.

• Locked thread