Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I fully believe North Korea's story that he pricked his finger on an enchanted needle and now awaits the kiss of a true-hearted prince

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
He was sent on a psyop mission by the CIA to demoralize the North Korean people by sabotaging their inspiring hotel poster. Fortunately, the savvy and loyal agents of the DPRK saw through his sinister plot before it was too late.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
the most likely explanation is that he tried to hang himself. He didn't know Dennis Rodman was coming to rescue him. NK might've done it, but they did have an incentive to keep him alive.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
Maybe he threw a tantrum and swore to hold his breath until they let him go

Which worked!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
I hope his parents honor his wishes by dressing him in a hawaiian shirt and oversized sunglasses.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
HILLARY CLINTON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS

SHE was Secretary of State at the time Otto Warmbier was illegally detained by North Korea. It was HER responsibility to make every effort to secure his release. She did NOTHING. This is MORE BLOOD on Hillary Clinton's hands!!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
It seems tragically obvious now that her whole career was motivated by a malignant sado-sexual bloodlust, especially a desire for the deaths of innocent American citizens. Did she take a hand in Warmbier's capture? Perhaps tipping off the North Korean authorities, or planting evidence that would lead to his incarceration?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Actually John Kerry was SoS

You're telling me Hillary dragged him into this too?? Jesus Christ. She really is the Charles Manson of Washington.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

John Kerry always seemed like a decent enough fellow

It must have made him sick to walk in to meetings with Hillary Clinton, while she sat there with a box of kittens, idly pausing to snap their necks the way most people would crack a pistachio shell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
I hope Otto's old fraternity named him Eternal President of Partying

• Locked thread