Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

unpacked robinhood posted:

It says he talked to a solder and then it went to poo poo

Also

Only a lucky few are selected for the brain damage special though

quote:

I bought lots of magazines and books there and we were told not to fold them in a way that creased Kim Jong-un’s face. They said that would be an attack on their country

don't crease the fat emperor's face, capitalist pigdog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
warm beer

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
didnt see that there was a more recent thread, reposting

anyone else thinks he didnt actually steal the poster

the only evidence for it is a grainy lovely video of a silhouette taking down a poster

still a retard for going to nkorea while american

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

mike12345 posted:

Maybe what he really stole was... Kim Jong Un's heart.

evidently he failed because he had a mental shutdown

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/876477031642484736

trump admin brought him home*

*while retarded

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

univbee posted:

The parents should press charges against the guy who offered their son money for the poster, for criminal conspiracy resulting in death.

is that the reason lol

i mean rip otto

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the swedes are alright

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

quote:

Mr Warmbier said he had tried to take it as a “trophy” for an American church.

hum i have doubts about this confession

anyway china tried

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/877234140483121152

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
captain crunch couldn't save him

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

B. Birdsworth posted:

glad to learn the family wisely declined an autopsy

juche wins again

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
me reading this thread:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/21/seoul-proposes-north-korea-host-some-winter-olympics-skiing-events

quote:

South Korea has proposed that North Korea host some of the skiing events at next year’s Winter Olympics, in a move it hopes will ease cross-border political tensions.

the Otto Warmbier Memorial sky resort

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

unpacked robinhood posted:

I went to Portugal a few months back. It doesn't have the wow factor of an nk trip but I'm still alive. Portugal wins imo

:dies in a forest fire:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

quote:

The North Korean spokesman quoted by Reuters suggested the student had returned to the US "in his normal state of health".

"The fact that Warmbier died suddenly in less than a week just after his return to the US in his normal state of health indicators is a mystery to us as well," he said.

:iiam:

quote:

Accusations that the student died because of torture and beating during his captivity were "groundless", he added.

A North Korean spokesman quoted by AFP news agency accused the US of mounting a "smear campaign".

"Our relevant agencies treat all criminals... thoroughly in accordance with domestic laws and international standards and Warmbier was not an exception," a spokesman for the National Reconciliation Council said.

"Those who have absolutely no idea about how well we treated Warmbier under humanitarian conditions dare to utter 'mistreatment' and 'torture'.

otto warmbier was treated like all other north korean criminals, he said reassuringly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
he wanted to become an investment banker

• Locked thread