Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Wow, under the Obama administration he was alive
he didn't die until Trump came into office :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Bill Engvall's gonna include this guy in his next "heeeeeere's your sign" bit

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Lil Peeler posted:

I think the greatest tragedy to come out of this is that we'll never get to see Otto Warmbier's face when he finds out that Donald Trump is president. Can you imagine waking up from a coma and wondering why Donald Trump is in the room and then they tell you that he's your president? I mean how many opportunities like that will there be?

Holy poo poo I never thought about it like this

RIP Otto

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

Kim had even hired the best chiropractor in North Korea to take care of this dirty capitalist. SAD!

They got the best acupuncturist too but I think they used the wrong needles

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
imo the family refused an autopsy because those zany juche boys probably did a lot of sick poo poo to him in captivity and I don't think the family wanted a play-by-play of how much they hosed up their son before he died

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Toadvine posted:

"Reposting a tweet without a comment of any sort. User loses posting privileges for 1 day"

I pray for the person that ever has to explain the concept of "emptyquoting" to him

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Reported. Enjoy the ban you loving animal

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Dreddout posted:

what do you think they put in his butt

luckily his frat hazing ritual prepared him for butt horrors

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Kurtofan posted:

he wanted to become an investment banker

north korea did..... a good thing!?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

SpaceClown posted:

Investment bankers are supply chain managers for capital, a nessecary component of capitalism.

Is this one of those things where people don't like a thing because they were told to, not because of any tangible reason?

Its like how the same people who hate hedgefund managers are the same people who talk all day about tricking the upper class out of money.

that is the ideal of an investment banker yes but I have a strange feeling Otto "lets go to north korea it'll be cool" Warmbier was going to be the "gently caress over a lot of people for money the first chance he gets" type of investment banker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
F

• Locked thread