Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
What was that one story about the guy who everybody thought was a vegetable but he was awake the whole time with locked in syndrome and people are mistreating him and the gardener was coming in and raping him and stuff all the time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Hey Otto what ya got in your mind

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I knew a rich kid who would get drunk with his buddies and one night they went and stole a state troopers jet ski. His dad paid for good lawyers and he ended up getting off. His dad also paid for flight school for the kid while this was all going on and now the rich kid is an even richer airline pilot married to a beautiful girl and banging other beautiful women around the world.

The basis of humor is suprise so part of what makes the Otto story so funny is how the rich kid gets dunked on in the end

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
This Otto guy got in a little over his head on this one

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
So that's the current theory? They water boarded him for a month until his brain was dead? That sounds like a fairly unpleasant way to die imho

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
NK isn't really that bad! Especially when you consider the crumbling infrastructure here in America. The USA is a third world country!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Think of all he could have contributed to this world

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
It reminds me of the time the county commissioners spoiled idiot son got drunk while riding a jet ski around on a water resevoir and then flipped over and drown in 5 feet of water while his friends partied on the reservoir beach.

After the funeral my boss who was friends with the CO commissioner came back all teary eyed and said "we lost a good one"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Then Otto must been sporting a real anaconda down there

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Same here gently caress da Mods.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Good grief how many times are people gonna rush into this thread and try to prove how good hearted and humanistic they are to the fellow posters on something awful general bull poo poo board by saying "look I'm not saying what he did was good.... But I just don't think in my opinion, that getting tortured to the point if loosing brain function was a good thing. That is my brave stance"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Use wanted to say guys that while I don't condone Otto Warmbier actions, I still think what the NK government did to him was totally not cool

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Skyline chili is really good

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
But it sounds like the prison guards over in NK already gave him "5 ways"

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Gold Star is the superior chili.

I e seen a lot of heinous things said in this thread but geeze

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Still loling how this guy went into Instagram withdrawals so hard his brain died

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
M

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
poo poo

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
NK torture room guard in extremely three stooges voice: "why I Otto......."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Maybe he just wanted to go over there and give Kim jong un a piece of his mind!

• Locked thread