Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
I feel bad for him tbh, my prayers go out to his family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

My solemn thoughts and prayers are with the Warmbier family.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

This is so messed up

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

i know this is all a funny irony lol forum and all that edge lords goons but i gotta be real here and say otto was a great guy i knew him growing up he was like a loving brother 2 me.

so what he took a sign?!!! have u ever not taken signs? Seriously have some fuckign compassion.

he had so many plans for this hosed up planet now theyre all gone.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

That Robot posted:

why was he dumb enough to think going to NK was a good idea?

Otto explored tthe world, he had just gotten back from backpacking across MExico, so it was on his bucket list...nothing nefarious, sorry u goons dnt leave ur houses?

I went to Cuba before it was "allowed"——its called adventures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

gently caress you haters, enjoy your basemnts.

Otto went out legendary.

RIP bro, miss you

• Locked thread