Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

ArbitraryC posted:

As much as I want to feel pity for the dude who's entire life got wrecked in a rigged system over the pettiest of crimes i can't not feel at least a bit satisfied that some rich white dude who thought his life to be so free of consequences that traveling to north korea and loving with their poo poo seemed like a good idea got absolutely destroyed.

Maybe that makes me a sociopath I dunno

Blue Train posted:

I don't usually agree with you but you are correct this time, gently caress him

Seriouspost, you're both disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
Of course the kid was retarded for going to North Korea, that doesn't mean he deserved what happened to him or that it's normal to not feel bad for someone who was essentially abused to death in prison for the crime of stealing a poster.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Trunko posted:

Good grief how many times are people gonna rush into this thread and try to prove how good hearted and humanistic they are to the fellow posters on something awful general bull poo poo board by saying "look I'm not saying what he did was good.... But I just don't think in my opinion, that getting tortured to the point if loosing brain function was a good thing. That is my brave stance"

I wasn't talking to the people making jokes, I was talking to like the two people who felt a burning need to earnestpost in this thread about how they don't feel bad about it and how he deserved it since what he did was stupid.

• Locked thread