Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

It's time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

EorayMel posted:

So how much hard NK prison labor did they squeeze out of this schmuck before becoming a vegetable?

Seems like 7 or 8 hours worth, tops

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

ArbitraryC posted:

As much as I want to feel pity for the dude who's entire life got wrecked in a rigged system over the pettiest of crimes i can't not feel at least a bit satisfied that some rich white dude who thought his life to be so free of consequences that traveling to north korea and loving with their poo poo seemed like a good idea got absolutely destroyed.

Maybe that makes me a sociopath I dunno

Mostly it just means you have an idiotically high level of concern over rich white dudes, since there's nothing bad about being rich or white unless you are a complete shitlord.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Blue Train posted:

Oh well I guess I'll go to this police state known for its enslavement in prison camps of it's people and commit some crimes. Oh gently caress they wanna enslave me? Halp America!

gently caress him

I'm pretty sure that typical college student stupidity does not justify inflicting actual brain damage on people.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

B. Birdsworth posted:

Easy: It's the government of North Korea's fault for overreacting to an extremely minor offense, directly resulting in the kid sustaining a massive anoxic brain injury from which he will never recover, with Warmbier playing the incredibly minor role of dumb college kid.

Pretty sure that the problem is that NK doesn't see this as "overreacting".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

So in other words if he was black then it would be a problem.

• Locked thread