Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Brazil is a sexy tropical country with beautiful cities and countryside

NK is literally kazhakstan with a banana republic-esque despot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
When you return, will your posts improve in quality?

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Why are poors so obsessed with money

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Id grab the nearest blunt object and start swinging in the hopes my death will reignite the Korean war.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

The Korean war is technically still going hth

Thats why I said reignite and not cause the second one.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Does surviving sarin make you retarded?

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol what the hell genesplicer?

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
leaking from the thread in the mod forum where the mods and admins all erp in a big gay orgy

SpaceClown fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jun 22, 2017

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I'm pretty positive that the satellite that North Korea's dictator sent into space wasn't for his "long rage nuclear war heads" but instead it was so that his 100 times more genius scientists then any other country will be able to hack into any of the 30,000 satellites hovering above the world/America and cause them to fall from space an land on our nuclear plants. He won't have to launch any nuclear war heads to destroy America, just cause a few satellites to fall and have our own nuclear war heads destroy us.
It's funny, it used to be "the spirit of God" that hovered over the face of the earth and now it's "the spirit of satan" (technology) that's hovering over the face of the earth and what's funnier is we put it there but the funniest thing is that Christians in America say they believe that satan is real but they have no idea that the spirit of satan lives among us and because of that, they won't believe that the spirit of satan lives inside everything that man created by destroying what God created to build their own kingdom/the kingdom of satan that is stretched into space/the heavens. So yes, the kingdom of Satan has reached the gates of the kingdom of God because WE BUILT IT!! Lol it's so easy to see this but I doubt anyone will. Also the bible tells us in the book of revelation that God will have the world destroy America before the anti Christ reigns. The title is "the woman on the beast" read it if you don't believe me, the woman is America.

*breaks down door with a battering ram, tosses in a flashbang followed by 4 officers in tactical gear swarm into the room, tacticool carbines drawn, scanning all sectors before the all clear is given*

Nice meltdown.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestonJew posted:

north korea did..... a good thing!?

Whats wrong with investment bankers

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Investment bankers are supply chain managers for capital, a nessecary component of capitalism.

Is this one of those things where people don't like a thing because they were told to, not because of any tangible reason?

Its like how the same people who hate hedgefund managers are the same people who talk all day about tricking the upper class out of money.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ElGroucho posted:

I knew there was something terribly wrong with you, but I could never put my finger on it

Really? Its not the drug abuse? arrogance? Misanthropy? Contrarianism? Misogyny? Loquatious Intellectualism?

None of that tipped you off that Im an rear end in a top hat?

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Shut the hell up steak and shake has the best fast food fries

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i loving wish

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot