Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ssoBUb2cJk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

lmao

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
mods plz namechange to Juche For Brains

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
yeah I'm pretty sure it's a prerequisite to be a brain dead idiot to go to North Korea

it's certainly one to come back lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
one might also say traveling to a comic book style cult of personality dictatorship dystopia and committing a crime is real fuckin dumb, too

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
5 Americans go to North Korea, 1 comes back with the IQ of something sold in Ikea

1,000,000 Americans go to Mexico and Brazil, 50 are victims of crime

"Gee guys North Korea seems safe" - a person who is not smart, to say the least

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Psycho Society posted:

Since 1996 here have been 18 westerners imprisoned in north korea for various lengths of time, most of those being ethnically korean. About 5,000 westerners go there every year. How many of those have died? How many tourists visiting mexico have died?

ok now do it but replace westerners with Americans

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
I'm gonna keep my opinion that vegetable dude was an idiot, thanks

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
yeah I'm not gonna say that the dude deserves to be a turnip but holy lol do I not feel sorry for him

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

:vince:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
just lol if you feel bad about that idiot

that doesn't mean he deserved it, but lol I didn't feel bad when Roy Horn got attacked by a tiger, either

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
haha

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Rollin' down the street, stealin' banners, sippin on gin and Juche
Sent back, with my mind on nothin' and nothin' on my mind

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

EX250 Type R posted:

coma, coma, coma, coma, coma korean

you're comatose, you're comatooooose

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

new friend from school posted:

He's dead now y'all

He's comatose
He's comatose
He's comatose
He's comatose
He's comatose
He's comatose
He's comatose
He's DEAD

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

B. Birdsworth posted:

Isn't NK the 2nd world?

Tumble posted:

Yes indeedy

thank loving god someone besides me remembers what 1st, 2nd and 3rd world originally meant

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

oh my loving god it never stops

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Toadvine posted:

Nobody deserves nk slave camp/brain death.

It was an expected outcome of vacationing in North Korea, not a deserved outcome

it will never cease to amaze me how many people get offended at gallows humor on the something awful dot com comedy website

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FuhrerHat posted:

his initials spell spelled OW

brain hurting juche

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
FADE IN

THE DMZ BETWEEN THE KOREAS - DAY

Vice President Pence visits the DMZ, and looks across with binoculars to see a young, white man flanked by two North Korean military officers

PENCE: Hey, isn't that the Warmbier kid?

Vice President Pence looks through the binoculars again, this time seeing one of the North Korean guards very obviously manipulating Warmbiers arm into a wave, as a slightly muffled voice echoes across the DMZ

Guard: Hello Mr. Vice President! It is me, Otto, the capitalist American pigdog! I am just fine, my brain is in working order, and I am being treated well!

Pence slowly lowers the binoculars and stares in disbelief as the two guards half drag the limp body of Otto down over the horizon

END SCENE

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Otto died hysteric on the Juche Road

Witness him

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Corvus corone posted:

For real tho, wtf why would you do that

because it would prove it was a hereditary condition and not anything north korea did

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FuhrerHat posted:

or that he hanged himself

namaste

sir please don't step on my "he comes from a long line of retards" joke

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

CharlestonJew posted:

imo the family refused an autopsy because those zany juche boys probably did a lot of sick poo poo to him in captivity and I don't think the family wanted a play-by-play of how much they hosed up their son before he died

I think it was because they didn't want the doctors to see the "Blessed" tattoo on his rear end

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

CharlestonJew posted:

I pray for the person that ever has to explain the concept of "emptyquoting" to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
like if gene had just put the skullmund reference as the reason no one would have given a gently caress

just lmao

• Locked thread