Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

how does this fit into the MiB cinematic universe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*garnering complete wrong message from wheres waldo* ha ha ha this disabled american keeps getting lost

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

his initials spell spelled OW

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

https://www.amnesty.ca/donate

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

heres all the things bad about this:

1 north korea is bad
2 people who go there are bad
3 his name? bad.
4 the sign he stole was also very bad

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

because it would prove it was a hereditary condition and not anything north korea did

or that he hanged himself

namaste

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

objection withdrawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

B. Birdsworth posted:

eh, honestly a medical autopsy is very unlikely to uncover anything that wasn't found while they were still alive in the hospital. If you've ever cared about someone, don't ask for their autopsy unless the doc thinks its likely to uncover something that they wouldn't have seen beforehand. it's a pretty gruesome procedure and i dont want to think about it being done on someone I like.

wtf
theyre already dead

if i die autopsy the poo poo out of me

• Locked thread