Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
univbee
Jun 3, 2004

unpacked robinhood posted:

Lmao good job kim, couldn't even keep a valuable prisoner alive

I think you'll find he was very much alive the entire time he was on glorious North Korean soil and didn't die until he was re-exposed to American decadence. :colbert:

Seriously though that colossally sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Harveygod posted:

Remember that scene in Tommy Boy at the gas station when Chris Farely bent the car door backwards then kicked it back into place and when David Spade touched it it fell off then Farely was like, "Whad'ja do?!"

This is like that.

You're right. Chris Farley also died.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

The parents should press charges against the guy who offered their son money for the poster, for criminal conspiracy resulting in death.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

is that the reason lol

There were rumors (and I think it was claimed in his defense) but of course it's near impossible to confirm anything in this story.

Was Otto Warmbier even real? Was he just a crisis actor? Was this a false flag?

poo poo I bet when they unplugged him and walked out of the room, leaving him alone, he calmly got up and walked out, his vegetative limp mysteriously gone, lit up a cigarette before a car came to pick him up and fly him back to glorious Mother North Korea. :tinfoil:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

oh my loving god it never stops

Not that it changes much, but check the date, it's from his initial arrest

• Locked thread