Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
dude's dead, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

MrMidnight posted:

Is it bad that as soon I found out he died I raced to this thread with a smirk on my face

considering he was dumb enough to not only go to north korea but also mess with the poo poo (e.g. a poster or flag) of a lunatic regime, I would not fault you for finding it funny

I find it somewhat funny, albeit morbidly

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

VikingSkull posted:

Rollin' down the street, stealin' banners, sippin on gin and Juche
Sent back, with my mind on nothin' and nothin' on my mind

impressive post for once :yeah:

EX250 Type R posted:

coma, coma, coma, coma, coma korean

:five:

this thread is going places

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

VikingSkull posted:

thank loving god someone besides me remembers what 1st, 2nd and 3rd world originally meant

it means quinn and the sliders have to find their way back to our earth :science:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

fruit on the bottom posted:

Lol, the article basically just says what this thread has been saying about how the sentence was harsh and draconian but you basically had to be retarded to put yourself in that situation and why didn't his parents maybe take him aside and keep him from visiting loving North Korea like wtf did you think was gonna happen.

hahahaha yeah

terrible darwinian poo poo

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

big nipples big life posted:

I asked my dad yesterday what he would have done if I told him I was taking a vacation to North Korea and he said he'd kick my rear end. A good dad imo.

the big nipple doesn't fall far from the big life :agesilaus:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

lol the author's name is "La Sha"

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

VikingSkull posted:

it will never cease to amaze me how many people get offended at gallows humor on the something awful dot com comedy website

again a good post that I agree with

you're on a roll

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Psycho Society posted:

couldn't the same be said for someone getting mugged and killed for being in the wrong alley at the wrong time? like say outside an opera house... are you saying batman's parents deserved it, you fucker?

batman's parents deserved it :devil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

gently caress da Mods posted:

i know this is all a funny irony lol forum and all that edge lords goons but i gotta be real here and say otto was a great guy i knew him growing up he was like a loving brother 2 me.

so what he took a sign?!!! have u ever not taken signs? Seriously have some fuckign compassion.

he had so many plans for this hosed up planet now theyre all gone.

why was he dumb enough to think going to NK was a good idea?

• Locked thread