Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

Stephenls posted:

Custom base begun. He is such an anime gently caress he perches on lampposts.

(It's about 4mm taller than it'd be if I were using that bunker corner.)

Get it..
Bird

He's perched...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

Dawgstar posted:

I guess I'm starting Sisters. I bought Celestine and her sidekicks, but I don't know what else to buy to get a jump on things.

I think you just wait for the big release in the next two months.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Scourge- $30
Hellion- $30
Venom- $35
Incubi- $41
Falcon- $55
Vyper- $35

The two characters will probably around $35 and the new Banshees will probably be around $50

So around $320 or so for everything separately?

I would assume the Incubi go up in price as well.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

Corrode posted:

I hate it because it's such an obvious interaction that should work together. I feel like someone at GW got it into their heads that unmodified = better so they've switched to that, without considering whether it's always the right call.

Also, I posted a showcase of my Drukhari over on Goonhammer today, check it out: https://www.goonhammer.com/army-showcase-corrodes-drukhari/

Guess I'll be adding Drazhar and Incubi to it soon :getin:

I'm looking forward to tesla getting nerfed and whatever consolation prize sucking for necrons here in psychic awakening.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

goose willis posted:

Has anyone considered forking the 1d4chan tactics section and as a collaborative effort, remove all the rape jokes and keep the useful portions while rewriting the more ambiguous or bad parts? I mean you basically have an entire strategy guide written right there, and not ALL of it is terrible, it's a good core for something with some teamwork.

I edited a bunch of that stuff out in the 30k articles and nobody put it back almost a whole year later for what it's worth.

It's a wiki, just edit it.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007
Speaking of core rules changes being in errata and somewhat buried.

They put out a new slim core rulebook? I haven't seen anyone mention it.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-40000-The-Rules-2019

I haven't seen a review yet. What is ACTUALLY in this, did they bother making the core rules have the aircraft rules and all those kinds of changes?

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007
That's up there on stupidest products I've ever seen them release.

Oh well guess I don't need to give them money.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

Corrode posted:

It's even worse next to the Sigmar one, which got full updates and included all the new missions and stuff they've added. The 40k version sucks.

The sigmar one is what I expected for 40k which is exactly why I asked.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

GreenMarine posted:

Forge World stock levels in the US must be chronically low. As soon as a storm cannon comes into stock, I get an email, I go to the site and it's out of stock again.

Try clicking through to the item page, the search result will show the old index sometimes after restock until they apparently reindex search the next night.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

Lord_Hambrose posted:

I just hope they bring back all the old Necron Hyper Science stuff. Cryptechs used to be such a rad unit.

I love my dumb robo nerd that has deeply studied being spooky.

Necrons won't get fun or good rules.

I hope you are ready for custom Dynasties where half of the buff options boost melee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

Also Tesla on unmodified sixes!

Haha yes, this too. Can't wait.