Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011

slut chan posted:

This was a cool and good report. Kinda mirrors a recent game I had where I also blind charged and had 70+ boyz attacks. My friend-pponent did not take kindly to either. Almost put a damper on the evening, but we still had fun.

Also good to see someone else that has some old 2nd ed boyz mixed in with the modern.

You can get Boyz up to 6 attacks each and you can have mobs of 40 boyz. If they are Goffs, you can get extra attacks on 6s to hit and make the attacks strength 5. It would be fun to pull that off only to overkill a unit of convicts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011
Tau, Necrons and Orks should be able to soup with the Imperium as they have teamed up in the fluff before.

Raphus C
Feb 17, 2011

Lizard Combatant posted:

gently caress yeah it is.

There's nothing quite like the resigned sigh from your opponent when you dump 2 boxes of dice.

"now to reroll the 1s..."

Played Orks recently, had a game with extra rolls on 5s and 6s with re-rolling 1s on 75 loota shots. It was fun for me.