Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

PantsOptional posted:

Paint opinions question: I have an Apothecary that I want to convert up and make all Nurgley. I don’t want to do Desth Guard, but rather have it be a former Loyalist marine who was corrupted and has largely left his armor the same except for the gross dinginess that comes with being a Nurglebro. Leaving aside all the gross buboes and pustules and what not, what’s my best bet for painting over an existing Apothecary to show that corruption? My heart says to start with Athonian Camoshade but I don’t know where to go from there aside from dabbing Typhus Corrosion on.

Nurgle's Rot seeping out of the joints would look cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU