Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Thrust
Jan 18, 2013

If you build a man a fire he'll be warm for a night.
If you set a man on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his short, painful life.
Good looking stuff, all. Great use of everyone's minis in the OP. Looking forward to playing again, for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Thrust
Jan 18, 2013

berzerkmonkey posted:

I think they're more like pointed hooves.

It also looks like it's space vaping.

Lord Thrust
Jan 18, 2013

How is the Perry Miniatures scale compared to GWs? I know 28mm and GW 28mm don't always look right together.

Lord Thrust
Jan 18, 2013

TheChirurgeon posted:

Thanks for posting this! This is really useful. That's a huge boost to both possessed and Oblits that'll get me using them again.

Speaking of which, I've got a campaign game coming up tomorrow that called for a third rhino, so I painted up a third one for my Black Legion:

I love that Chaos Star on there. Do you freehand that, tape it, or have a stencil?

Lord Thrust
Jan 18, 2013

Proletariat Beowulf posted:

Bolt Thrower or other thrash metal, sometimes ska because gently caress mood, this is beerhammer.

Also, perfect for the satirical dark grim grimdarkness of dank future grim darkness: Psychostick.

Amateur. :colbert: We post-Cyberpocalypse now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqEXvpZDj9o

Bolt Thrower is ALWAYS the answer to ANY Warhammer music question!