Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bear in the Woods
Jun 1, 2013
Was looking at Imperial Guard to start as an army, as the whole "common man" against all odds armed with big guns sounds fun. How daunting is the money and time cost ahead of me?

Is ebay gonna be bad for second hand stuff right now because of people wanting to get back in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear in the Woods
Jun 1, 2013

ThNextGreenLantern posted:

I got the Sanguine Sharks, which sounds like just a... terrifying combination.

Just as terrifying as mine... the Shrieking Bees Chapter. Could just be a chapter full of Inceptor marines dropping in to shoot everything, while shouting.

Bear in the Woods
Jun 1, 2013

bonds0097 posted:

The Tzeentch ability looks hilariously infuriating.

Would Magnus benefit from that? Even if he doesn't get the Locus himself, would he be a Tzeentch Daemon that could benefit from the 6" aura?